Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

This Section Is For The Hot Topic Issues Of The Day. NOTE-9/18-I am going to keep 1 or 2 of the Hot Topic issues based on # of replies in this 1st category for the time being. (2,955)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BLACK CONSERVATIVES SPEAK OUT AGAINST FRAUDULENT ACCUSATIONS OF RACISM

">http://

Started by dj

1 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by dj

Army Casualties

PLEASE! ! TAKE TIME TO SAY A PRAYER AND PASS ON TO OTHERS THAT THEY MAY SAY A PRAYER FOR OUR FALLEN HEROS. DOD Identifies Army Casualties…

Started by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr. USAF RET

5 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by dj

Government gives go-ahead for legal representation that will benefit alleged terrorist

Guess "the government" wants a "heads up" on what the attorneys have on them?  Or is it "the governments" way of using the public's knowled…

Started by Sherri Hodgeman

0 Aug 8, 2010

"Americanized" Muslim is New al-Qaida Leader - New Caliphate at War with America

The New World Caliphate is of course at War with all Non-Islamic Nations and Peoples and its success to date in America can in the main be…

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Elaine

Afghan medical mission ends in death for 6 Americans

4 others also slain in Taliban ambush on Christian charity workers KABUL, Afghanistan — They hiked for more than 10 hours over rugged mount…

Started by Matthew E Vaccaro

6 Aug 7, 2010

DESECRATING OUR FLAG!

This is disgusting!  Illegal Immigrants desecrate our FLAG during the national anthem!! ERRRRRRRRR        

Started by Elaine

22 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Karl Adams

G.M. to build new plant for more American Jobs.....

Of course they failed to mention that they were building it in Mexico and not Detriot, which is what they were letting everyone believe.  S…

Started by Brutus

15 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

Even Newt Gingrich now sees the Obvious Danger of the Islamic 5th Column in America

For the last few years I have been reporting on the Islamic 5th Column that has invaded America. This Islamic 5th Column is at least as dan…

4 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by TSGT Uvin A. Clough Jr. USAF RET

BEWARE OF FAKE TEA PARTY SITES!

I received this warning from my local NH Tea Party Coalition today: There has been a lot in the news about Florida and Michigan and fake t…

Started by Elaine

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

PUBLIC OPTION AMENDMENT!!

ONE more to share on THIS SITE!  Look at the amendment and the Public Option Traitors.. Check out the names on this list and see if there…

Started by Elaine

0 Aug 2, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service