Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

This Section Is For The Hot Topic Issues Of The Day. NOTE-9/18-I am going to keep 1 or 2 of the Hot Topic issues based on # of replies in this 1st category for the time being. (2,931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A little TPNation info to get you started with TPNation.

Tea Party Nation From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Tea Party Nation Corporation is a Conservativ…

Started by Ray1547

0 Jul 18, 2010

TPP is speaking up via Politico!!--A Message to Obama and The Democrats-Mark Meckler is now acting as a spokesman for the TP and TPP! Lets encourage Mark to do it again!

NOTE->Below is the news release from POLITICO. Mark Meckler (TPP co-founder) responds to the NAACP racist charges against the TP. POLITI…

Started by Ray1547

13 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

How can the TP better communicate and educate?

Looking for suggestions and discussions.

Started by Ray1547

9 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

Will The Real Tea Party Please Stand up!?

Lets see what kind of response we get with this question! There are several TP organizations---Which is the only major faction that does NO…

Started by Ray1547

19 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

What is a Platform?-Can the TP have a platform?

Related phrases:   political party platform   german party platform Definitions of Party platform on the Web: A party platform, also kno…

Started by Ray1547

15 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

What is the largest racist organization in the country?

I will leave this question wide open.

Started by Ray1547

0 Jul 15, 2010

The TP watchdog Concept! Will Votility.com become the watchdog?

More on this later. Veronica is following this start up website that may well be a model for the future TP watchdog!Votility Online Service…

Started by Ray1547

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

Liberal McCain Using Palin to Screw Conservatives

I wrote this before the election, obviously.   LIBERAL MCCAIN USING PALIN TO SCREW CONSERVATIVES    Let's face it folks, George Bush &…

Started by Bobby Cummings

12 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mickie

The TP represents the will of the majority of the American people because it is not a political party!

When 1 looks at the make up of the political system it becomes clear that it can be divided into 3 primary groups.We have Independents, Dem…

Started by Ray1547

3 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Ray1547

Waste My Vote?

Waste My Vote?!                . There are few ways to waste a vote.  The first, worst way is to not vote at all.  Responsible adults vote…

Started by Bobby Cummings

2 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Bobby Cummings

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service