Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

All Discussions Tagged 'America' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shall We Play A Game: Test Your Perception

Disturbing details about the last moments of a Minnesota man who shot his wife and child before turning the gun on himself have surfaced on…

Started by Henry Massingale

0 Jul 11

RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS...

Friday, June 30th from 7 to 9pm.EST on American Political Radio, RIGHT SIDE PATRIOTS Craig Andresen and Diane Sori's special guest will be…

Started by Diane Sori

0 Jun 29

Battleship "AC DC Thunderstruck" Universal Movie Trailer©

Hank Jordan just called me, so I am going to share this because it is very very good, by Hank, Mr. Massingale put on line a very competiti…

Started by Tif Morgan

2 Jun 28
Reply by Jason G Manuel

Has President Trump Forgot About James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas

Has President Trump Forgot About  James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas ? O’Keefe’s extensive video investigation reveals that the Hillary Clinto…

Started by Tif Morgan

0 Jun 25

Metabunk.org: Warning: Off Topic Post "Magna Carta" Massingale Vs. Mick West

The big battle on the internet, now its Henry Massingale VS. Mick West at Metabunk.org, it would seem to me Freedom of Speech or Freedom O…

Started by Tif Morgan

0 Jun 22

Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Magna Carta

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an independent, nonpartisan membership organization, think tank, and publisher. In this video, me…

0 May 26

What Is (CETA) Decentralized Legislation

(CETA) Decentralized Legislation, transfer (authority) from central to local government to or move departments of (a large organization) a…

Started by Tif Morgan

1 May 25
Reply by Henry Massingale

Its Not Over: Transpacific Economic Partnership Agreement (TPP) (TPA) Exposed

Posted by Hank Jordan of the Tea Party Command Center, he is also a member of The Network, the following info is true, found and documente…

0 May 3

ISIS In Mexico The Saga 2016

This video re-edited by the TTTG Networking Team, some clips have been seen here by members, some not and the info is very real. The Clint…

Started by Tif Morgan

1 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Tif Morgan

International Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire 2016

The International Boycott Of The Arabic Drug Empire,  I kind of did something different, You've Got Mail Hillary Clinton Part 10, was to b…

2 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Henry Massingale

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service