Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 105494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The new sheriff that replaced sheriff Joe in Maricopa county, Az is releasing illegals at a rate of about 40 per day without notifying ICE. THIS SHERIFF is making his own law. Totally outrageous behavior.

That is what I figured would happen.  Maybe Trump will get on it before too long.

What do you think about the bombing of Afghanistan?

They said the 21,600 lb. bomb would cause a tremor hat could be felt about 12 miles away.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/breaking-us-drops-largest-non-nu...  4/13/17

BREAKING: US Drops Largest Non-Nuclear Missile on Major ISIS Target.

The United States has dropped a Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb – the largest non-nuclear weapon in its arsenal – on an ISIS tunnel target in Afghanistan.

The bomb was dropped in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, the Pentagon has confirmed. The blast radius is believed to be over 300 meters and the weapon is described as "the mother of all bombs."  

This is the very first time the weapon has been used in combat. It comes as war fears reach fever pitch, with Kim Jong-un's North Korea on the brink of sparking global conflict.

The bomb weighs approximately 21,000 lbs. 

The bombing is a major indication that the President's vow to obliterate ISIS and "wipe them off the face of the Earth".

Source: Daily Star

I hope isis gets the message!

I have seen B52s dropping strings of 500 lb bombs. No way can i imagine the degree of concussion one of these 21k pounders produces. Concussion kills which is why they chose this bomb. I am not sure if it was an air exploding model or surface contact or bunker buster but i would like to hear about the resukts of the drop.

I also think 16 mil for 1 bomb is a ridiculous price to pay just as 1.5 mil for 1 cruise missile is a rip off. Defense contractors need to be taken to task big time.

I read that and why the people there are so stupid as to not reelect him will suffer the consequences and they deserve to suffer for it.  Sheriff Joe was an excellent Sheriff.

Probably too many hispanics voting.

Probably too many illegals hispanics voting!!! ;-)

Well, it's too late now. Trump needs to slow down and double check his information.

Maybe so but i disagree with the judges assessment. I am wondering why the liberal media is not using this as proof that Trump knows not what he is doing. Of course most of the lib politicians are applauding Trump so that answers my question.

Great America Alert <info@contact.greatamericapac.com>

Landel, 
  Last night, President Trump's adminstration ordered a GBU-43/B Massive Ordinance Air Burst,

also known as the MOAB or Mother of All Bombs, dropped on Afghanistan's Achin district of the Nangarhar province, an eastern area near the Pakistan border. The bomb was dropped around 10:30 AM EST.
  What does this mean? 
President Trump's administration dropped the biggest bomb since Fat Boy and Little Man. He dropped the biggest bomb since the atomic bomb. 21,600 lbs.
  He dropped it right on top of an ISIS strong hold!

WHOA! President Trump CLEARLY Wasn't Messing Around!

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-admin-places-two-north-ame...  4/13/17

Trump Admin Places Two North American Citizens on Terrorist List.

In a press release from the State Department, the Trump administration added two individuals as Specially Designated Global Terrorists. Here's the lowdown: 

Tarek Sakr is a Syrian-born Canadian citizen who has conducted sniper training in Syria and periodically travels to Turkey. Sakr has been linked to the Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) and SDGT al-Nusrah Front, al-Qa’ida’s affiliate in Syria.
  Farah Mohamed Shirdon is a Canadian citizen who travelled to Iraq and Syria to fight with the FTO and SDGT the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Shirdon is a prominent ISIS fighter and recruiter and has also been involved in fundraising.
  Today’s action notifies the U.S. public and the international community that Sakr and Shirdon are actively engaged in terrorism. Designations of terrorist individuals and groups expose and isolate organizations and individuals, and result in denial of access to the U.S. financial system. Moreover, designations can assist or complement the law enforcement actions of other U.S. agencies and other governments.

Be on the lookout for this scum:

Identifiers:
 Name: Tarek Sakr
DOB: March 14, 1987
POB: Syria
Citizenship: Canada
 Name: Farah Mohamed Shirdon
AKA: Farah Shirdon
AKA: Abu Usamah
AKA: Abu Usamah Somali
AKA: Abu Usama al Somali
AKA: Abu Usamah as-Somali
DOB: April 18, 1993
POB: Toronto, Canada
Nationality: Somali
Nationality: Canadian

American Action News

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/wacky-professor-who-wants-to-han...

4/13/17    Wacky Professor Who Wants to Hang Trump & Kill Republicans Just Got VERY BAD News.

Fresno State University said they will fully cooperate with any federal investigation after a professor posted a series of Twitter messages calling for President Trump to be hanged and for Republicans to be executed.

“To save American democracy, Trump must hang,” Professor Lars Maischak wrote on his Twitter account in February. “The sooner and the higher, the better.”

“Has anyone started soliciting money and design drafts for a monument honoring the Trump assassin, yet?” the professor asked in an earlier tweet. 

Maischak, who is a history lecturer, also went after Republicans – tweeting, “Justice = The execution of two Republicans for each deported immigrant.”

Source: Fox News

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service