Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 98940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A man received the following text from his neighbor:
" I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more often than you.  I do not get any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again!
  Bob,  anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom,  grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her!
  A few moments later, a second text came in:
Damn - auto-correct. Bob, I meant "wifi", not 'wife'.

Unlike western religions, with islam the mosque is the hub of society from which virtually everything emanates. Virtually everything is controlled via or thru the mosque. 5x required daily prayers are basically ritualistic ongoing brainwashing. Islam even requires a muslim to carry with them their prayer rug as a perpetual reminder that prayer is required and then there is the muslim call to prayer that blasts out 5x daily from the mosque.

Muslims are brainwashed to the extreme. Couple that reality with the average IQ of a muslim (82) and one can begin to comprehend how an entire society can be designed to obey the rules. The inbreeding does not help the IQ and then there are the goats and sheep the lonely muslim male will abuse when pickings are slim. Of course islam is connected at the hip to sharia law so one has to wonder how it is that islam is considered to be a religion at all. Why you ask?> A true religion does not function as the law of the land which is exactly what Islam does via its INTEGRAL SHARIA law.

Islam> A barbaric system of governance masquerading as a religion.

You are right on that one!  They are masquerading as a Religion.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-admin-to-protect-half-a-mi...

Trump Admin to Protect Half a Million American Girls from Muslim Mutilation4/14/17

An Indian-heritage woman doctor is facing a lifetime jail sentence for allegedly helping immigrant Somali mothers cut the genitalia from their two American seven-year-old daughters, and federal officials have promised to wipe out the imported practice which threatens more than half a million American girls and women.

“The Department of Justice is committed to stopping female genital mutilation in this country, and will use the full power of the law to ensure that no girls suffer such physical and emotional abuse,” the acting Assistant Attorney General of the justice department’s criminal division, Kenneth Blanco, said April 13.

“Female genital mutilation constitutes a particularly brutal form of violence against women and girls,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Daniel Lemisch said in a statement. “The practice has no place in modern society,” he claimed.

However, that practice of “Female Genital Mutilation/Cutting” already has a large place in newly diverse America.    

Source: Breitbart News

I hope they spend life in jail because that is a cruel thing to do to young girls.  Sick in my way of thinking.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/how-trump-s-toughness-on-immigra...

How Trump's Toughness on Immigration Scared the Crap Out of Would be Illegals!    04/14/17

Slowly, the Border Patrol truck cut through the darkness, its headlights illuminating a deserted, sandy road framed by long grass and yellow mesquite trees.

This area used to be really hot spot,” said Marlene Castro, a supervisory Border Patrol agent, as she scanned the path ahead for immigrants who had crossed the Rio Grande illegally into the United States. “You couldn’t move. Every time you turned a corner, you’d run into group after group.”

At 10 p.m. on a Friday night, this once-bustling crossing point – a stretch of wild brushland between the Rio Grande and the sprawling Texas border cities of Hidalgo and McAllen– is desolate. The only signs of life, apart from the odd wildcat stalking prey, are Border Patrol agents lurking by the roadside in pickup trucks and SUVs.

Across the Southwest border, the number of immigrants caught crossing illegally into the United States has dropped dramatically. Fewer than 12,200 people were apprehended in March, a 64% decrease from the same time last year, and the lowest monthly number in at least 17 years.

That is Great news but we still need that wall.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/red-terrorist-targeting-trump-ge...     04/14/17

Red Terrorist Targeting Trump Gets Nasty Easter Surprise!

Joseph Jakubowski, the Wisconsin man accused of stealing more than a dozen guns and sending a threatening 161-page manifesto to President Donald Trump, has been arrested after a manhunt that stretched for more than a week, investigators confirmed on Friday.

Officers caught him near Readstown in southwestern Wisconsin where he'd been camping out, Rock County Sheriff Robert Spoden said in a news release. Law enforcement received a call Thursday night about a suspicious man on a farmer's property there, and tactical officers moved in on Friday morning, Spoden said.

Jakubowski, 32, gave up "peacefully," investigators told reporters. The sheriff said charges against the suspect were coming and a news conference was planned for Friday afternoon.

Jakubowski was accused of stealing 18 guns from Armageddon Supplies, a store near Janesville, on April 4 before he apparently torched his car and vanished, Fox 6 reported. The manifesto bearing his name showed his hatred for religion, a long list of grievances against the government, and a desire to carry out unspecified attacks.   

Source: Fox News

Glad they got him.  Sounds like he has a super mental problem.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/video-watch-trump-s-mother-of-al...   4/16/17

[VIDEO] Watch Trump's 'Mother of All Bombs' DESTROY ISIS!

According to reports, the US killed 36 ISIS Fighters and ZERO civilians. Are you tired of winning yet?

I heard on the news that 34 were killed but who knows.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/04/13/trump-white-house-moves-forward-with-plan-government-employee-union-dubs-dangerous/?

Trump White House Moves Forward With Plan Government Employee Union...

In six months, the Trump administration intends to produce a plan to shrink the size of government, eliminate programs, and reduce the federal workforce —and is seeking public input on how to proceed.

Federal employees who are members of the American Federation of Government Employees Local 704 protest at a rally on March 2 in Chicago.

The memo from Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney directs federal agencies:

As part of their planning efforts, agencies should focus on fundamental scoping questions (i.e. analyzing whether activities should or should not be performed by the agency), and on improvements to existing business processes.

Requiring agencies to justify their functions is long overdue, said Chris Edwards, director of tax policy studies at the libertarian Cato Institute. He said the “scoping” should include determining if activities are “nonessential, whether they violate federalism, and whether they would flunk a cost-benefit test.”

Still, he said the success of the plan could depend on the will of both Congress and political appointees implementing the reforms.

This could be the best shot we have of eliminating agencies,” Edwards told The Daily Signal. “A lot will depend on the quality of political appointees, and are they committed to smaller government. During the George W. Bush administration, a lot of the political appointees were just corporate climbers.”

“Also, will members of Congress be supportive? After President Donald Trump’s skinny budget, we saw a lot of Republicans in Congress, unfortunately, defend programs in their region,” Edwards added.

Trump has moved at a very deliberative pace in filling political positions thus far, noted Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with The Heritage Foundation, who is skeptical of the plan.

“Policy changes can’t come from the bureaucracies themselves,” Rector told The Daily Signal. “Policy change needs to come through Congress and comes when you bring outsiders in to impose reforms.”

Rector said neither the Department of Health and Human Services nor the Department of Housing and Urban Development were likely to come back with viable plans for change.

“If they did, it’s the exact opposite of what reform you would want,” he said.

In a White House video, Mulvaney said, “President Trump calls it draining the swamp. What it really means is making government more accountable to you, more effective and more efficient.”

The Mulvaney memo doesn’t outline cuts, but with the requirements, the video says, “Mulvaney is building a case to cut government a year from now.”

Mulvaney released the 14-page memo Wednesday, titled “Comprehensive Plan for Reforming the Federal Government and Reducing the Federal Civilian Workforce,” that aims to save tax dollars and require each government agency to submit a proposal to modernize and streamline operations in 180 days. The OMB is seeking input from the public, and will incorporate the final plans into the fiscal year 2019 budget proposal issues next March. President Donald Trump’s signed an executive order on March 13 directing the OMB to submit a comprehensive plan to reorganize the federal government.

The Mulvaney memo proposes “crosscutting reforms” to streamline all programs over the next four years, including reducing the number of federal employees.

But the plan will have opponents. The leader of the American Federation of Government Employees, the largest union representing federal workers, said, “There are some good ideas and some very dangerous ideas” in the memo.

One he didn’t like stresses more outsourcing, when the government already spends twice as much on contractors as employees, according to the union.

“Nobody knows precisely what these contractors do, how well they do it, who they’re hiring, or where they’re working,” American Federation of Government Employees President J. David Cox said in a statement. “In contrast, the data on federal employees’ jobs, pay, productivity, demographics, and location are completely transparent and widely scrutinized, as is appropriate.”

Cox also defended funding for the Environmental Protection Agency workforce. But the union president did find some common cause with the Trump administration’s report.

He said that it would be useful to evaluate layers of management—or the problem of having too many supervisors per worker.

“As representatives of front-line employees, AFGE members can tell you that excessive ratios of managers to workers on the front lines creates operational inefficiency and takes resources away from the direct provision of services to taxpayers,” Cox said in the statement. “The government does have too many managers and some of those positions should be converted to jobs that serve the American people.”

Reducing the workforce is important, but eliminating whole government programs is where the money is, Edwards said. The report requires agencies to justify why government should be involved in a specific function.

There is no doubt the left has built a fortress to defend programs,” Edwards said. “Federal money goes to the states and then to city and local governments and every level will defend that money. So will government employees, contractors, and interest groups. It’s a fortress, but it’s not insurmountable.

When Republicans are able to cut spending, it doesn’t hurt them politically. It usually helps them.”

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service