Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 98940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

John Bolton <info@contact.boltonpac.com>

Landel,
 I absolutely refuse to accept a weak America. 
And Iran and North Korea should take due note of the effects of 59 well-aimed Tomahawk land-attack cruise missiles which showed America's renewed commitment to take decisive action.
Western civilization is under attack, and we will simply suffer tragedy after tragedy, repeated endlessly unless America stands tall and resolute in the world. 
Whether it be our military, our economy, or our way of life, our enemies know that every time America steps back, they gain. It's that simple.
Landel, the greatest mistake you and I could make would be to do nothing.
 I'm committed to restoring America's strength.

We must keep national security at the center of the political debate and restore a strong Reaganite foreign policy of peace through strength. 

obama Democrats live in a fantasy land where aggressive rogue states and authoritarian governments like Iran, Syria, Russia, North Korea and China make commitments and live up to them.

Conservatives need to dig in hard and reject policies of defeatism, drift, and decline that in the past have embarrassed America and exposed us to grave risk.

We face significant threats from Iran, Russia, China, and radical Islamic terrorism.

Strong leadership is needed now – more than ever – to strengthen our national security and to stand tall for American exceptionalism throughout the world, and I formed John Bolton PAC for that one purpose – to seek out and support candidates who are committed to restoring strong American economic and national security.

I'm not content to say America's best days are behind us and you shouldn't be either.

I'm ready to work hard to elect candidates who recognize how to make America strong again on the world stage.

For America, 
John Bolton
Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations

https://townhall.com/columnists/calebparke/2017/04/07/what-every-american-needs-to-know-about-islam-n2310392?

What Every American Needs to Know About islam!

What Every American Needs to Know About Islam

Understanding the Muslim brain!

I am not a shrink but I think I have a clue as to why lifelong Muslims are the way they are. You can agree or not but from where I sit I see a very young Muslim child being introduced to islam by his parents. That, BTW, is what happened to Obama. He was raised by a derelict mother and 2 Muslim fathers spending his early formative yrs in Indonesia, the worlds largest Muslim nation.

In any event, a Muslim child is exposed to the brainwashing technique of 5x daily prayers. This is a ritualistic requirement for all Muslims and few would disagree that this sort of a ritualistic requirement is in effect brainwashing for life. Add to the 5x daily requirement the required prayer rug for a little additional personal reminder that prayers are required 5x daily PLUS the 5x daily call to prayer the mosques broadcast.

Put all of the above together realizing that to not comply with the rules of the Muslim society can cause one to become subject to punishment via sharia law.

So what do we have here? I would call it a dictatorship masquerading as a religion because living under Islam sure isn't anything like living free and this is what a muslim becomes accustomed to beginning at a very early age. I would agree that not all Muslims are bad BUT how is one to know who is good or bad if the good ones do not speak up and out? I would say most muslims tend to be silent because they are basically intimidated after having lived a life under the thumb of Islams sharia law. They need to begin speaking out or face up to the fact that we are not going to put up with their unwillingness to assimilate for much longer.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/04/11/breaking-sessions-says-illegal-aliens-who-illegally-reenter-the-country-will-be-referred-for-felony-prosecution-n2312043

*** I told everyone from the get-go, that Sessions was the right man for the job! ***

BREAKING:

Sessions Announces Illegal Aliens Who Illegally Re-Enter The U.S. Will Be Charged With a Felony!

BREAKING: Sessions Announces Illegal Aliens Who Illegally Re-Enter The U.S. Will Be Charged With a Felony

Speaking from the U.S.-Mexico border in Nogales, Arizona Tuesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced major changes to Justice Department protocol when it comes to charging and prosecuting illegal aliens.

"For those that continue to seek improper and illegal entry into this country, be forewarned:  This is a new era.  This is the Trump era.  The lawlessness, the abdication of the duty to enforce our immigration laws and the catch and release practices of old are over," Sessions said.

Here are the details.

Starting today, federal prosecutors are now required to consider for prosecution all of the following offenses:

The transportation or harboring of aliens.  As you know too well, this is a booming business down here.  No moreWe are going to shut down and jail those who have been profiting off this lawlessness — people smuggling gang members across the border, helping convicted criminals re-enter this country and preying on those who don’t know how dangerous the journey can be.

Further, where an alien has unlawfully entered the country, which is a misdemeanor, that alien will now be charged with a felony if they unlawfully enter or attempt to enter a second time and certain aggravating circumstances are present.

Also, aliens that illegally re-enter the country after prior removal will be referred for felony prosecution — and a priority will be given to such offenses, especially where indicators of gang affiliation, a risk to public safety or criminal history are present.

Fourth:  where possible, prosecutors are directed to charge criminal aliens with document fraud and aggravated identity theft — the latter carrying a two-year mandatory minimum sentence.

Further, Sessions said prosecuting those who assault federal law enforcement officers will be a priority.

"If someone dares to assault one of our folks in the line of duty, they will do federal time for it," Sessions said.

The Attorney General also emphasized the administration's focus on dismantling violent cartels and dangerous gangs inside America cities. 

"When we talk about MS-13 and the cartels, what do we mean

We mean criminal organizations that turn cities and suburbs into warzones, that rape and kill innocent citizens and who profit by smuggling poison and other human beings across our borders.  Depravity and violence are their calling cards, including brutal machete attacks and beheadings," Sessions said.

"With the President’s Executive Orders on Border Security, Transnational Criminal Organizations and Public Safety as our guideposts, we will execute a strategy that once again secures the border; apprehends and prosecutes those criminal aliens that threaten our public safety; takes the fight to gangs like MS-13 and Los Zetas; and makes dismantlement and destruction of the cartels a top priority."

I saw him on TV and thought what he said was Great.  We really need to get serious about these people sneaking over and causing problems.

Still waiting for mandatory e verify.

https://townhall.com/notebook/bethbaumann/2017/04/11/this-university-presidents-response-to-students-demand-for-safe-spaces-is-epic-n2309955     

This University President's Response to a Demand for 'Safe Spaces' is Epic!

This University President's Response to a Demand for 'Safe Spaces' is Epic

Dr. Anne Scott, an English professor at Northern Arizona University (NAU), recently came under fire for docking a point off a student's paper for using the term "mankind" instead of "humanity."

Now, a handful of NAU students are demanding university President Rita Cheng resign from her position, unless she deems the campus a "safe space" for students.

The declaration came during a university forum Cheng hosted to give benefactors an update on the state of the college.

"How can you promote safe spaces, if you don’t take action in situations of injustice - such as, last week, when we had the preacher on campus, and he was promoting hate speech against marginalized students?" sophomore Breanna Kramer asked Cheng. "As well as not speaking out against racist incidents like blackface two months ago by student workers followed by no reform and no repercussions?”

Cheng's response was perfect, and it probably has liberals cringing.

"As a university professor, I’m not sure I have any support at all for safe space," Cheng refuted. "I think that you, as a student, have to develop the skills to be successful in this world, and that we need to provide you with the opportunity for discourse and debate and dialogue and academic inquiry, and I’m not sure that that is correlated with the notion of safe space as I’ve seen that.”

When Kramer and her group, the Student Action Coalition (SAC), didn't like Cheng's response, they left the forum. 

SAC then released this fairly ridiculous statement:

"The NAU Student Action Coalition is composed of many student groups and various individuals who are being directly impacted by a range of issues highlighted at the forum on Wednesday. The NAU community invests a lot of time, money, and energy in this experience and, because of failed leadership, we are not getting a return on our investment. President Cheng's answers at the forum were insufficient and if she's not ready or willing to engage in these serious conversations and more importantly work towards solutions, then we do feel her resignation is necessary and would want a university President who works to provide the purpose of higher education, which is to enrich the lives of many people, students, faculty, staff and the larger Flagstaff community. We were guaranteed access, quality and excellence in our higher education student experiences and far too many students are experiencing the exact opposite."

Um, stop.

Cheng answered your member's question. She doesn't believe in safe spaces. That doesn't mean she's not willing to have a conversation with you about serious issues. It means she fundamentally disagrees with you. Her reasoning is completely logical. College is about exploring new ideas and having a diverse dialogue. Liberals seem to be all about diversity, until they have to hear from a conservative or someone who disagrees with their views and political agenda. 

Here's Arizona 12 News' coverage of the incident:

https://interactive.tegna-media.com/video/embed/embed.html?   

Students are such babies or as they are called "snowflakes".  Just go to school to learn and if you don't like what they do then go to a different school.  These "snowflakes" are getting old with their "poor me" complaints.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/04/11/mattis-no-doubt-assad-behind-chemical-attack-n2312157

Mattis: 'No Doubt' Assad Behind Chemical Attack.

After seeing intelligence on last week's Syrian chemical attack, Secretary of Defense James Mattis has “no doubt” the Syrian regime is responsible, he told reporters at the Pentagon Tuesday.

The Assad regime planned it, orchestrated it, and executed it,” Mattis emphasized.

Furthermore, he said that the Pentagon has reason to believe Assad has used chemical weapons several times over the past several years.

Mattis defended the U.S.’s decision to respond militarily, striking Syrian airfields on Friday with Tomahawk missiles.

Their military response was the best way to “deter the regime,” Mattis explained.

Mattis ensured Americans that the U.S.'s endgame in Syria - defeating ISIS - remains the same.

“The purpose of this attack was singular against chemical weapons use,” Mattis said. “It was not a harbinger of some change in their military campaign.”

United States Central Command Gen. Joseph Votel said their actions were “successful,” because Syria’s ability to launch more attacks from the targeted airbase has been “severely damaged.”

Mattis was determined that the U.S. “will not passively stand by” while the Assad regime continues to launch chemical attacks, especially after they told the world they had handed over all of their chemical weapons.

That was the obama administration’s understanding in 2014. 

It became all too clear last Tuesday that that was not the case.

https://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2015/08/28/get-out-of-my-class-and-leave-america-n2044785

Mike Adams Get Out of My Class and Leave America!

Author’s Note: The following column is comprised of excerpts taken from my first lectures on the first day of classes this semester at UNC-Wilmington. I reproduced these remarks with the hope that they would be useful to other professors teaching at public universities all across America. Feel free to use this material if you already have tenure.

Welcome back to class, students! I am Mike Adams your criminology professor here at UNC-Wilmington. Before we get started with the course I need to address an issue that is causing problems here at UNCW and in higher education all across the country. I am talking about the growing minority of students who believe they have a right to be free from being offended. If we don’t reverse this dangerous trend in our society there will soon be a majority of young people who will need to walk around in plastic bubble suits to protect them in the event that they come into contact with a dissenting viewpoint. That mentality is unworthy of an American. It’s hardly worthy of a Frenchman.

Let’s get something straight right now. You have no right to be unoffended. You have a right to be offended with regularity. It is the price you pay for living in a free society.

If you don’t understand that you are confused and dangerously so. In part, I blame your high school teachers for failing to teach you basic civics before you got your diploma. Most of you went to the public high schools, which are a disaster. Don’t tell me that offended you. I went to a public high school.

One of my grandfathers served in World War I. My step-grandfather served in World War II. My sixth great grandfather enlisted in the American Revolution when he was only thirteen.

These great men did not fight so we could simply relinquish our rights to the enemy within our borders. That enemy is the Marxists who run our public universities. If you are a Marxist and I just offended you, well, that’s tough. I guess they don’t make communists like they used to.

Of course, this ban on “disrespectful” speech is really only illusory. The university that created these speech restrictions then turns around and sponsors plays like The Vagina Monologues, which is loaded with profanity including the c-word – the most offensive and disrespectful word a person could ever possibly apply to a woman. It is pure, unadulterated hypocrisy.

So, the university position can be roughly summarized as follows: Public university administrators have a First Amendment right to use disrespectful profanity but public university students do not. This turns the First Amendment on its head. The university has its free speech analysis completely backwards. And that’s why they need to be sued.

Before we go, let us take a few minutes to look at the last page of your syllabus where I explain the importance of coming to class on time, turning off your cell phone, and refraining from talking during lectures. In that section, I explain that each of you has God-given talents and that your Creator endowed you with a purpose in life that is thwarted when you develop these bad habits.

Unbelievably, a student once complained to the Department chairwoman that my mention of God and a Creator was a violation of Separation of Church and State. Let me be as clear as I possibly can: If any of you actually think that my decision to paraphrase the Declaration of Independence in the course syllabus is unconstitutional then you suffer from severe intellectual hernia.

Indeed, it takes hard work to become stupid enough to think the Declaration of Independence is unconstitutional. If you agree with the student who made that complaint then you are probably just an anti-religious zealot.

Therefore, I am going to ask you to do exactly three things and do them in the exact order that I specify.

Second, withdraw from the university. If you find that you are actually relieved because you will no longer be in a class where your beliefs might be challenged then you aren’t ready for college. Go get a job building houses so you can work with some illegal aliens who will help you gain a better appreciation of what this country has to offer.

Finally, if this doesn’t work then I would simply ask you to get the hell out of the country. The ever-growing thinned-skinned minority you have joined is simply ruining lives in this once-great nation. Please move to some place like Cuba where you can enjoy the company of communists and get excellent health care. Just hop on a leaky boat and start paddling your way towards utopia. You will not be missed.

Thank you for your time. I’ll see most of you when classes resume on Monday.

*** This is the sort of opening statement every professor or instructor, at any level in the educational hierarchy, should give during his first appearance before a class. Among other things, it might shock a few administrators out of their slumbers and get them to contemplate the purpose of a university education. ***

I heard that the guy was other than a doctor but you hear everything.  I don't care what he was, he should never have been treated like he was treated.  They need to plan better if they have people that work for them that need to go to another state.  I would hate to stay over in, I think it was Chicago, overnight.  They need to reevaluate how they need to handle this.  Most people that travel have a reason and people waiting for them.  So airlines need to stop and think about how to handle this in the future.

I agree, Mickie.  In this day of computers, there is no excuse for an Airline to miscount the seating! And if they do, they should offer such a lucrative "deal" that they would get volunteers.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service