Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 105494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are some really twisted people out there. A lot of them are university professors.

A good portion of them are College Professors and the younger ones have been taught by those profs!!!

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-sending-back-4-000-high-ri...

Trump Has a Lovely Surprise for 4,000 High Risk islamic Illegals!

An estimated 4,000 Somali migrants in the U.S. are expected to be deported by President Donald Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.

In an interview, Somalia’s Ambassador to the U.S. Ahmed Isse Awad said the number of Somalis ICE is looking to deport is at least 4,000, with the vast majority not being currently held in immigration detention centers.

“We learned through immigration sources that the total number of the Somalis that are in the books of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement to be removed are close to 4,000,” Awad told Voice of America.
  Over the course of the next few months, Awad said some 300 Somalis would be deported, saying he was waiting for information as to who those deportees would be. 

Source: Breitbart

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/justice-served-fast-and-furious-...   4/13/17

YE-AA!   Justice Served: "Fast and Furious" Cartel Murderer Captured.

The cartel member suspected of shooting and killing Border Patrol agent Brian Terry in 2010 with a gun supplied by the obamas' U.S. government was arrested in Mexico Wednesday, senior law enforcement, Border Patrol, and congressional sources told Fox News. 
  The suspect, Heraclio Osorio-Arellanes, was apprehended by a joint U.S.-Mexico law enforcement task force that included the Drug Enforcement Administration, U.S. Marshals and the Border Patrol Tactical Unit (BORTAC).
  A $250,000 reward had been sought for information leading to the arrest of Osorio-Arellanes, who was captured at a ranch on the border of the Mexican states of Sinaloa and Chihuahua. U.S. authorities have said they will seek his extradition.
  Terry was killed on Dec. 14, 2010 in a gunfight between Border Patrol agents and members of a five-man cartel "rip crew," which regularly patrolled the desert along the U.S.-Mexico border looking for drug dealers to rob.  

Source: Fox News

President Trump to reform the tax code.

President Trump is fulfilling his campaign promise to simplify a messy and outdated tax system.
Voice your support for tax reform

Republicans and Democrats agree on one thing: the tax code is vastly outdated.

As Tax Day approaches, President Trump is set to fulfill his key promise to overhaul the tax code.
  This will create economic opportunity for every American.
Will you add your name to support President Trump’s endeavor to reform our tax code?

https://act.nrcc.org/tax-reform/

Thanks,
NRCC HQ

I hope he does get it done!!

All mosques need to be dismantled and outlawed unless and until islam can totally rid itself of sharia law. muslims do not comprehend that a true religion does not function as the law of the land which is exactly what islam does via its INTEGRAL SHARIA law. Sharia law is what makes islam completely incompatible with any other culture so removing it from islam is the key to turning islam into a real religion.

islam calls for world domination which is what you are witnessing occurring in Europe and other places including right here in the USA. MAKE NO MISTAKE> IT IS AN iSLAMIC INVASION YOU ARE WITNESSING. Do you know that a mosque built in a foreign land is considered to be a CONQUEST over the region? Now you do so how does it feel to be slowly and methodically conquered? There are now over 3500 mosques in country. California has over 500. Illinois, NY, and Tx have over 300 each.

The solution is to 1st officially recognize islam as a system of governance masquerading as a religion so as to be able to ban it as a subversive element hell bent on conquest which from my perspective is sedition.

Personally i believe Trump is angling in the direction of banning islam by whatever means he can so lets get behind him vs this islam issue.

I hope he can succeed in banning islam!  There are good muslims but they are afraid to speak up for fear of what will happen to them.  But we need to remember islam wants to take over the world and especially America!

I was off yesterday because I lost the internet and it took several calls and they finally got it on this morning. 

Where did you find it? Lol.

Funny Ray, you turd,LOL!!! both the TV and internet were off and it took all day to get someone to fix it.

Sounds like the power company, to me.

To tell you the truth is it had something to do with the power and that was why they were both off.  I live in an apartment with my #3 son and the way it is set up our building seems to have the most problems.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service