Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 107560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Again I agree with you.  The Republicans have the Presidency, the Senate and the House and they should investigate all the above because we know there was a lot of wrong doing.  But the Reps just don't have what it takes and are afraid of the News Media and what they will say.  It is time to stand up and take care of what we were voted in to take care of and that includes both the past and the future!!

Obama on illegals>

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/18532080_415011898882313_7287915402246488064_n.mp4

Kinda sounds like Trump huh? This needs to go viral.
Obama on illegals>

file:///storage/emulated/0/Download/18532080_415011898882313_7287915402246488064_n.mp4

Obama on illegals>

Hard to know when it didn't come through Ray!  Even though you tried 3 times.  obama & Trump on illegals the same?  We know that obama said things but didn't follow through.

It is a video of SENATOR obama saying we cannot allow these illegals to come in and etc. I am trying to get it to post. It proves obama to be a lieing hypocrit who changes his spots to suit his needs.

He has always been that way and didn't realize it was a voting field for the Dems and would put Americans out of work.  He found out when he run for President.  He never ever told the truth to we the people!!!

WHAT IS AN ANCHOR BABY? ARE THEY CITIZENS? >

The term is relatively recent. It refers to a child born here in the USA to illegals or a legal visitor and of course the mother obviously is the one who is here giving birth. The difference between an anchor baby and a citizen at birth is simple> An anchor baby has 2 parents neither of which are either a US citizen or a QUALIFIED legal resident.

You see simply being born here does NOT automatically qualify one for citizen status. Trump has said that he intends to address the issue but until he does understand that govt has been ILLEGALLY allowing citizen status for these anchor babies for a very long time so we actually have accumulated umpteen unknown illegals via this fiasco for the more than 30 yr span since the last amnesty in 1986.

Worse yet is the rest of the anchor baby story> Mommy and daddy illegal get to stay AND it is this class of illegal that is pointed at the welfare system so now you know one of the methods that these illegals use to begin taking advantage of our system.

How many you may be wondering? No one knows for sure but we can do some guessing based upon relevant stats govt collects. That stat is govts guesstimate of anchor babies born annually>300k. Triple that figure to allow for mommy and daddy illegal and then assume more bambinos arrive in the years ahead and then multiply by 30 to account for the 30 yrs since the last amnesty. 30 to 40 mil would seem to be a reasonable guess via this anchor baby fiasco alone. Govt says we have 11 mil illegals in country! Govt cannot count.

And then we have another class or category of illegal> The visa overstay. Long story
made short they come legally and like it so much they decide to stay. The problem being they are supposed to go home. Again, using govt figures that say about 500k visitors just decide to stay ANNUALLY i simply multiply by 30 again!

Net, net total illegals in country> Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 mil. Total population> About 320 mil. NOW you have a clue as to why wages have not kept up with inflation. 30 yrs of hiring an ever growing population of illegals who are more than willing to work for less has, when coupled with biz exiting the country, effectively destroyed the purchasing power of the middle class.

The solutions are obvious and Trump is trying to put them into play. Get behind him or we will lose it.

The sooner he gets at this the better.  We are in trouble now with so many here.  There is no other Country that I know of that allow you are a citizen if you are born there of non citizen parents.  It is a death sentence for our Country!!

Canada allows it! It is one of a few countries that does. They changed their citizen requirement about 1946 if i recall correctly.

That is something I didn't know!!!  I learned something today about our neighbor!!  They are certainly stupid too!!!

Yep! They have been bein stoopid fer over 70 yrs now! Actually there are not many people living in Canada and the country is liberal.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service