Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 107560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's why the dumb assed Hollywood liberals said they were moving up there,

if Trump won.  He did, and par for the course, not a one of them have moved!

You are right BHT, I was hoping they would move up there!!!

I know they are Liberal but didn't know that they did stupid like we are doing!!!

I have read their citizenship rule. There is no doubt about what it says. Short and sweet> Born in canada U R a citizen.

Our 14th amendment verbiage is ripe for misinterpretation except for the fact that Senator Jacob Howard explained it as a matter of the congressional record in 1866. Liberals claim that according to the punctuation used he did not say what he actually said which is a whole lot of HOOEY. ILLEGALS and visitors do not give birth to a US citizen >PERIOD.

I didn't disagree with you, I just didn't know Canada did the same thing as us.

Yes, it is misinterpretated and we need to change it and lets hope Trump will do so!!

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/in-the-news/video-probe-hil...

Dear JW Supporter,
  Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton’s appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” last Thursday got such an enthusiastic response we wanted to make sure you didn’t miss this interview.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?

JW has been at the forefront on everything clinton email related, from; deposing 8 of her former State Department staffers, having Hillary herself answer Judge ordered interrogatories, uncovering the Benghazi talking points, to releasing clinton Foundation pay-for-play emails.
 And, as this story continues to dominate pages everywhere, you can bet on Judicial Watch to be your clinton email go-to source.

Watch the latest video at <a href="//video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a>

On Thursday, May 11, 2017, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton appeared on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on the Fox News Channel to discuss how President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey could spur a new review into the killary clinton email scandal.

We  hope so but now there is more with comey!  From what I have learned on the news it is good that comey is gone.

From what I have learned on the news it is good that comey is gone."

I hate to ask, but are you just now figuring that out? !!

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-s-hunting-down-the-leakers       Trump's On a Big Game Hunt and You Don't Want To Be The Prey!

The Swamp better watch out... Trump's Hunting Down the Leakers.

President Trump said in a tweet on Tuesday that he ​has been ​trying to ferret out the “leakers” in the intelligence community, a day after reports citing sources said he provided sensitive information to Russian officials during a White House meeting.

“I have been asking Director comey & others, from the beginning of my administration, to find the LEAKERS in the intelligence community,” the president wrote on Tuesda​y, referring to the former FBI director james comey he fired last week.​

​The Washington Post and other media outlets reported that Trump during an Oval Office meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak divulged “code-word information” that came from a US partner though an intelligence sharing deal.

The reports said Trump provided the Kremlin officials with information about an ISIS terror plot involving laptops and airline flights.

Source: New York Post

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/obama-admin-blurted-out-classifi...  5/16/17

obama Admin Blurted Out Classified Intel on Bin Laden & People Died!

Democrats and the mainstream media are hyping allegations that President Donald Trump revealed classified information to the Russian foreign minister as “the most serious breach of national security” by any president.

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta, for example, told CNN on Tuesday that Trump “cannot just say whatever the hell he wants and expect it doesn’t carry consequences.”

Panetta should know, because it was his loose talk after the Osama bin Laden raid that exposed a Pakistani doctor, Shakil Afridi, who helped locate the Al Qaeda leader.

As a result, Afridi was imprisoned on fabricated charges and will live under fear of assassination for the rest of his life.

As Breitbart News noted in 2013, a Pakistani report on Dr. Afridi reportedly concluded “Dr. Afridi was implicated by a ‘statement by the U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who was the CIA Director when May 2 happened, confirming the role of Dr. Afridi in making the U.S. assassination mission a success.'”

obama did the wrong things and all the liberal idiots thought the sun rose and set on him. Trump does nothing of the sort and liberals all want to try to nail him! The hypocrisy is so deep and the democrats are so damned low!

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/obama-admin-blurted-out-classifi...  5/16/17

obama Admin Blurted Out Classified Intel on Bin Laden & People Died!

Democrats and the mainstream media are hyping allegations that President Donald Trump revealed classified information to the Russian foreign minister as “the most serious breach of national security” by any president.

Former CIA Director Leon Panetta, for example, told CNN on Tuesday that Trump “cannot just say whatever the hell he wants and expect it doesn’t carry consequences.”

Panetta should know, because it was his loose talk after the Osama bin Laden raid that exposed a Pakistani doctor, Shakil Afridi, who helped locate the Al Qaeda leader.

As a result, Afridi was imprisoned on fabricated charges and will live under fear of assassination for the rest of his life.

As Breitbart News noted in 2013, a Pakistani report on Dr. Afridi reportedly concluded “Dr. Afridi was implicated by a ‘statement by the U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who was the CIA Director when May 2 happened, confirming the role of Dr. Afridi in making the U.S. assassination mission a success.'”

obama did the wrong things and all the liberal idiots thought the sun rose and set on him. Trump does nothing of the sort and liberals all want to try to nail him! The hypocrisy is so deep and the democrats are so damned low!

I don't think he let anything that he shouldn't be told.  He told Russia about the airplane plans that Isis was planning on doing and thought he should let them know since they have had a plane blow up and lost over 200 people.  At least that is what the news says so far. We will have to wait and see what happens.

As far as Comey, I think he thought he was more important than he was!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service