Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 101426

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/gowdy-s-breaking-announcement-ab...  5/16/17

Gowdy's Breaking Announcement About FBI Job.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., announced Monday that he had removed himself as a candidate to replace fired FBI Director james comey. 

Gowdy, a former state and federal prosecutor, had been mentioned as a possible successor to comey, who was dismissed last week by President Trump. 
  In a statement, Gowdy said he spoke to Attorney General J
eff Sessions Monday and shared "my firm conviction that I would not be the right person" for the job.

Gowdy added that the FBI deserves a director "with not only impeccable credentials but also one who can unite the country as we strive for justice and truth," adding that he was confident such a person will emerge.

COMMENTS:

1.  We need him to stay where he is!!

2.Let's see here........up until now, everyone that's been in front of him
from clinton to lerner to Koskinen and all the others.......I lost track and
count, have skated right on out the door with nary a slap on the wrist.
Now he's real good at get'n to the truth or at least exposing these people

for what they really are, but that's about it. It ends right then and there.
So maybe....just maybe, he could serve us better heading up the FBI.

3.  Gowdy would have been one of the best directors in history!

4. Hey Trey ! We want you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gowdy is one of my favorites but I do believe he does more good where he is!!!

He has his reasons, and he did discuss it with  Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

John Bolton<info@reply.boltonpac.com>
 Landel,
  New intelligence shows that – in direct violation of obama's failed nuclear deal – Iran is making significant technological advancements to perfect its intercontinental ballistic missiles capable of delivering nuclear weapons. 
  But shockingly, the Trump Administration is preparing to issue waivers to end certain nuclear-related sanctions,
saying that Iran is sticking to its end of the bargain.

The Iran deal is the worst deal ever negotiated. It was a terrible agreement – it should never have been signed. 

Landel, if you agree, I want you to immediately sign my petition demanding that powerful sanctions against Iran remain in place.
  http://www.boltonpac.com/revoke/?

Is Schumer guilty via his obvious obstructionism? It is one thing to oppose anothers position on an issue and it is entirely another to obstruct for the sake of obstructing which is what Schumer is doing. I call that treasonous behavior.

Trea·son
ˈtrēzən/Submit
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"
synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More
the action of betraying someone or something.
plural noun: treasons
"doubt is the ultimate treason against faith"
synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More
historical
the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
noun: petty treason; plural noun: petty treasons

Well Dems can say and do anything they want especially Schumer and Pelosi and a few others and they are fine.  When he says they won't vote for a new FBI guy unless it is someone they like or even a Dem.  They are obstructing and our guys need to fight back but they don't seem to!  A lot of Established Republicans aren't helping at all either.

San Diego residents descend on school board meeting:

It is serious and we have to check where our grandchildren go to school to make sure they aren't being forced to do Islam prayers.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/another-wild-and-crazy-white-hou...   5/16/17

Another Wild and Crazy White House Jumper Arrested.

The Secret Service arrested a person who jumped a barrier outside the White House grounds, the agency said Tuesday.  Suspect in custody.
  "Secret Service responding to an individual who jumped the bike rack along the North Fence Line of Penn Ave.," the agency wrote in a tweet.
 Secret Service responding to an individual who jumped the bike rack along the North Fence Line of Penn Ave. Suspect in custody. — U.S. Secret Service (@SecretService) May 16, 2017

Journalists on the driveway outside the West Wing were told to clear the area and go back inside. 

The agency has dealt with multiple fence-jumping incidents in recent years, and they have not let up since President Trump's inauguration.     

Source: TheHill

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/the-latest-mainstream-media-s-fa...          5/16/117

The Latest Mainstream Media's Fake News Attack On President Trump

That bombshell news story about Trump leaking highly-classified information to the Russians?

It’s “fake news," according to multiple sources who were in the room.

The Washington Post had reported last night that President Trump had shared classified information with Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov last week—which came from a U.S. ally.

National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster unequivocally denied the story: “The story that came out tonight is false,” he told reporters.
'At no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed,' he added. 'And the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known.’

McMaster elaborated on his denial, adding that "two other senior officials that were present, including the Secretary of State, remembered the meeting the same way and have said so. They’re on-the-record accounts should outweigh those of anonymous sources.”

"I was in the room," he finished. "It didn't happen.”

Russian sources also denied that they were given highly-classified information by the President—with Maria Zakharova, spokeswoman for the Russian foreign ministry, mocking the "Trump Derangement Syndrome” of the American mainstream media.

“Guys, have you been reading American newspapers again?” she wrote. “You shouldn't read them. You can put them to various uses, but you shouldn't read them. Lately it's become not only harmful, but dangerous too.”

Trump better take care and work on organizing who he can trust and who he can't.  He hasn't fired any of the Obama crowd that had jobs and you know how they will keep on doing what they are doing and giving out FAKE NEWS!!  It isn't good and Trump needs to pay attention and realize what he is up against.

http://greatamericandaily.com/elizabeth-warren-crazy-lie-immediatel...  

elizabeth warren Told A Crazy Lie And It Immediately Backfired.

Donald Trump’s firing of FBI Director jim comey whipped the Democrat outrage machine up into high gear.

elizabeth warren helped lead the outrage with thunderous charges about “cover ups.”

But she told a big lie and it was immediately obvious to everyone.

The so-called “mainstream” media was quick to push a message helpful to Democrats and instantly labeled this firing as the new Watergate.

warren was quick to hop on the bandwagon and blabbered about how Trump fired comey to cover up his campaign’s connections to Russia.

The Free Beacon reports:

Sen. elizabeth warren (D., Mass.) said Wednesday there is “no doubt” that President Trump fired former FBI Director james comey to hinder the bureau’s ongoing investigation into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

CNN reporter Manu Raju interviewed warren on Capitol Hill about Trump’s decision on Tuesday to fire comey.

“Do you think this was a cover-up?” Raju asked.

“I think that there’s just no doubt, given the timing, that the reason that Comey was fired was because Donald Trump wants to cut off any investigation into any connections that he has with his campaign and connections to the Russians,” warren responded.”

But there is no evidence proving any nefarious connections between Trump and his campaign with Russia. In fact, Trump stated in his official letter firing the FBI Director that comey told him three times he was not the target of investigation.

And no one has produced any public evidence to back up the hysterical claims made by wwarren that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

In fact, warren was contradicted by her own colleague Senator diane feankinstein.

feankinstein, a far-left Democrat from California who sits on both the Senate Intelligence and Judiciary committees, declared she had not seen any evidence of collusion.

The Free Beacon also reports:

“Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer on Wednesday that there is so far no evidence showing collusion between Donald Trump’s campaign aides and Russian officials.

Blitzer mentioned that Feinstein and other colleagues from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence had visited CIA headquarters on Tuesday to be briefed on the investigation. He then asked Feinstein whether she had evidence, without disclosing any classified information, that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“Not at this time,” Feinstein said.

“Well, that’s a pretty precise answer,” Blitzer said.”

warren made two ridiculous claims.

First, that firing comey would stop the Russia investigation, which is absurd.

Multiple Senators from both parties have stated the inquiry will go on.

And the status of the investigation will be crucial to the confirmation of a permanent FBI Director.

Second, there is no evidence that has yet emerged linking Trump or his campaign to the Russian government.

Democrats may wish these things to be the case.

But there is still no evidence to back up their claims.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service