Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 107560

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-s-epa-reverses-obama-era-d...      5/13/17

Trump's EPA reverses Obama-era decision

A controversial mining project in Alaska’s Bristol Bay soon could receive a green light after the Environmental Protection Agency on Friday reached a settlement agreement with a small Canadian company that has been seeking to apply for permission to build what could be the world’s largest gold and copper mine.

The settlement between the agency and a unit of Northern Dynasty Minerals reverses a controversial Obama-era decision by the EPA that blocked the company from applying for a permit to build the so-called Pebble Mine project in the Bristol Bay watershed of southern Alaska.

“We are committed to due process and the rule of law, and regulations that are 'regular,'” EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt said in a statement.  “We understand how much the community cares about this issue, with passionate advocates on all sides.  The agreement will not guarantee or prejudge a particular outcome, but will provide Pebble a fair process for their permit application and help steer EPA away from costly and time-consuming litigation.”

Source: FOXNews.com

http://greatamericandaily.com/michelle-obama-issued-insane-threat-d...   

mooch obama Just Issued This Insane Threat To Donald Trump

Donald Trump has set about erasing barry obama’s disastrous legacy.

He’s rolled back regulations and gutted programs that had established obama’s big government agenda.

So now mooch obama is striking back – and she issued an insane threat to Donald Trump.

obama was the mastermind behind the controversial “healthy lunch” program for schools.

She wanted the government to micromanage children’s diets by imposing menu restrictions and limiting their food choicesbut it left kids starving as they rejected her government mandated “healthy” food.

So when Trump began rolling back these regulations, mooch did not react well.

She ranted and raved and threatened Donald Trump.

Politico reports:

mooch obama has a message for President Donald Trump: If you want to undo the obama administration’s healthy eating agenda, get ready for a fight.

“We’ve got to make sure we don’t let anybody take us back,” the former first lady said Friday at the annual Partnership for a Healthier America Summit, her first public appearance in Washington since leaving office.

“Every elected official on this planet should understand,” obama said, her voice rising with indignation as she urged moms to make their voices heard. “Don’t play with our children. Don’t do it.”

obama, who remains popular with the public, did not mention Trump by name but railed against the new administration’s moves to roll back some of the nutrition policies she championed in the White House — from school meals to calorie labels. She left no doubt she will publicly rebuke any attempt to wipe out her work on childhood obesity.

“If we really want to make this country great, then our kids need to be healthy and they need to have access to the best,” she said. “Not just some of them, but all of them.”

Republicans don’t believe the government should control people’s lives.

And that includes kid’s diets.

So they began to relax the statist mandates championed by mooch obama.

Politico also reports:

“Just last week, the administration announced it is staving off obama-era sodium limits for school meals that were set to become more strict in coming years. The administration is also giving schools a little more leeway on requirements she had championed to serve whole grains — modest changes that were widely seen as an assault on the obamas’ food priorities…

The Trump administration also last week delayed an obama-era rule requiring restaurants, grocery stores and movie theaters to post calorie counts on their menus, a vestige of the Affordable Care Act that has been delayed numerous times over the past seven years due to complaints from convenience stores and pizza chains, among other interests. Trump’s FDA pulled the plug on the labeling deadline four days short of its effective date, leaving companies in the lurch after many had already invested time and resources to meet the requirements.”

Trump was doing what he had promised – to roll back the obama regulatory nightmare.

But mooch obama continued ranting:

People have a right to greater disclosure of things like calories and added sugars in what they are eating, obama said, once again questioning the partisanship over the issue.

“This just isn’t that complicated, you know?” she said, laughing incredulously. “Just tell me what’s in my food. Why is there a problem?”

“’Keep families ignorant,’ that’s all I’m hearing,” she said. “You don’t know what’s in your food. You can’t handle that, mom.”

“Consumers out there,” she added, “I don’t care where you’re from, or what your party is; I would be highly insulted.”

mooch obama can rant and rave all she wants.

But Donald Trump was elected to fulfill his promise to undo obama’s agenda.

And that includes big government school lunch mandates.

Moocher, the media didn't tell you, so you don't realize NO ONE WAS EATING THAT CRAP; it was going in the trash. Btw, moocher, unless you're a dietician, nutritionalist, or MD & since your own backside is doublewide, shut up and go away. Quit telling us what to eat.

Well she was starving the kids although she and her children were eating whatever!!  She is a true Democrat which is tell others what they should do but don't do it yourself!!!

Everyone seems to forget that Trump can declassify anything he chooses and he can pardon anyone on the spot. I am referring to the uproars regarding him supposedly releasing classified info to the Russians and the issue over Trump asking Comey to not bother with Flynn who he ended up firing but could pardon if he is prosecuted. 

How many criminals did Obama pardon? Well over 1000 if I recall correctly. 

It is just the newsmedia and other trying to get Trump in trouble.  He did say that he told Russia about planes since Russia had one blown up a few year ago or maybe even last year, can't remember.  I also read where Israel was the one that told Trump and was alright with him informing Russia.  I still don't trust Russia but informing them of what to look out for will be remembered by them.  If Comey had the information about what Trump asked him then he should have reported it immediately.  The thing is Trump did not ask him to stop the investigation just to go easy on Flynn. 

I think you are right that he pardon way over 1000 and some were not good!!!

Chilling similarities between Seth Rich murder and 'Clinton Body Count' victims

People with damning info on Bill and Hillary shot in public places, no signs of theft

Published: 14 hours ago

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/05/Seth-Rich.jpg

Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich

Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich

The unsolved case of Democratic National Committee data analyst Seth Rich’s death shares some eerie similarities with many mysterious deaths of individuals linked to former President Bill Clinton and twice failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Just as in the Rich case, several of the people who died mysterious deaths were shot spontaneously and in public places, sometimes from behind, sometimes by unknown assailants and often just before they were set to release incriminating evidence concerning the Clintons’ activities. In most cases, there were no signs of theft at the crime scenes. And while some of the deaths were ruled suicides, other cases remain a mystery.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/05/RichOne.jpg

Seth Rich month timelineRich worked for the Democratic National Committee as a data analyst and reportedly sent more than 44,000 DNC emails to WikiLeaks, including 17,761 attachments, from January 2015 through the end of May 2016. As WND reported, the DNC staffer was reported to have been in contact with WikiLeaks Director Gavin MacFadyen, who died just 17 days before the election of lung cancer.

Rich was mysteriously shot and killed July 10, 2016. As WND reported, Rich was murdered near his affluent neighborhood in Washington, D.C. He was shot in the back with a handgun at 4:18 a.m. while he walked..., and nothing was taken from him. Rich, who called several people as he later walked home, was talking on the phone with his girlfriend, Kelsey Murka, when he was accosted a block from his house. He was transported to a local hospital and was pronounced dead at 5:57 a.m.

“If it was a robbery it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money, he still has his credit cards, still had his phone, so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life,” said Rich’s father, Joel, shortly after the bizarre murder.

What do YOU think? Who killed DNC staffer Seth Rich? Sound off in today’s WND poll!

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich’s death and days before the Democratic Party Convention in Philadelphia, WikiLeaks released 20,000 emails from DNC officials.

Those leaked emails revealed, among other things, that the DNC tried to tip the scales in favor of Hillary Clinton’s campaign and prevent Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders from becoming the party’s nominee. The leaks were cited by some Democrats as one explanation for Clinton’s election loss. Many accused the Russians of “hacking” and turning the tide for then-GOP candidate Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

In one email released by WikiLeaks, Clinton campaign Chairman John Podesta said he’d like to “make an example” out of the person who leaked the emails.

“I’m definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it,” Podesta wrote on Feb. 22, 2015, according to WikiLeaks.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/05/Podesta-leaker-example.jpg

Podesta-leaker-example

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2017/05/Seth-Rich-TW-270x300.jpg

Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich (Photo: Twitter)

Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich (Photo: Twitter)

Only days after Rich’s murder, Hillary Clinton cited the DNC staffer’s death in her speech advocating for more gun control.

“From Sandy Hook to Orlando to Dallas, and so many other places, these tragedies tear at our soul,” Clinton said in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on July 12. “And so do the incidents that don’t even dominate the headlines. Just this past Sunday, a young man, Seth Rich, who worked for the Democratic National Committee to expand voting rights, was shot and killed in his neighborhood in Washington. He was just 27 years old. … Surely we can agree that weapons of war have no place on the streets of America.”

The Metropolitan Police Department’s homicide branch told WND Tuesday it is “actively investigating Mr. Rich’s murder” and is working with the family to bring closure to the case.

“We do not have any evidence to suggest that Mr. Rich’s employment was a factor in his death,” a spokesperson said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/05/17/chaffetz-to-fbi-..."
Chaffetz to FBI: Turn Over All Documents On Trump And comey.
The New York Times reported that President Trump reportedly tried to shut down the FBI investigation into his former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, saying to his ex-FBI Director James Comey that he hopes he can let the whole matter go. That memo was drafted by Mr. Comey in February, noting what he thought were the president’s improper actions concerning influencing an ongoing investigation.
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) of the Senate Judiciary Committee also invited comey to testify and give his side of the story.

https://bearingarms.com/beth-b/2017/05/16/fbi-atf-raid-san-diego-home-over-illegal-drugs-firearms/?

FBI, ATF Raid San Diego Home Over Illegal Drugs, Firearms

Last week, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the FBI raided the home of 39-year-old Paul Holdy, a University City, California resident.

According to federal agents, Holdy was dealing heroin and illegally selling firearms out of his University City home.

Holdy has a prior criminal conviction, making him ineligible to legally possess a firearm or ammo. He also failed to hold a federal firearms license (FFL), which is required to legally sell and transfer firearms.

ATF agents went undercover and successfully purchased 19 guns from Holdy. Court documents indicate Holdy sold agents short-barrel machine guns, assault rifles and handguns.

According to agents, Holdy bragged about shipping drugs to Alaska, having access to methamphetamines and potentially making and selling the date-rape drug known as GHB.

From FOX 5 in San Diego:

After serving a search warrant at Holdy’s residence, agents seized a machine gun and two gallons of a substance suspected of being GHB, a depressant used as a recreational intoxicant and date-rape drug.

The feds also came across homemade gun-making equipment, which he manufactured at a nearby do-it-yourself workshop.

Neighbors were shocked to learn about the incident.

“It’s hard to believe that this goes on in our quiet little community here. It’s scary,” neighbor Chris Yusunas told NBC 7.

Holdy is facing the maximum penalty under each count, which could land him in prison for 30 years and a hefty fine of $1.25 million.

“Illegally manufacturing and brokering the sale of guns and drugs on the streets of San Diego poses a tremendous danger to our community,” acting U.S. Attorney Alana Robinson told FOX 5. “Prosecuting firearms offenses is a top priority for the U.S. Attorney’s Office, and we will continue our efforts to disrupt the availability of illegal guns in our city.”

According to prosecutors, this case is the result of the Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force, which “seeks to identify, dismantle and prosecute high-level members of organizations that engage in money laundering and weapon and drug trafficking.”

The task force is made up of local, state and federal law enforcement agents.

Although I like guns this guy was way out of line and needed to be caught.  I just wonder who he sold to and that is a dangerous thought!!!

Schumer and a few others are entering into the realms of obstructionism, sedition, and even treason. U decide>

obstructionism is defined as
the practice of deliberately impeding or delaying the course of legal, legislative, or other procedures.

Sedition is defined as conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Treason is defined as attempting to overthrow or do harm to the govt.

Schumer and the others have been doing that since Trump won the election and some even before!!

With Mueller being a Special Prosecutor, they had better watch out as to what will happen to killary. 

That will cause them to either shut up or continue!!  killary's group said they started the Russian thing to make Trump look bad but she was involved and that may come out.  It will be interesting but they won't find anything on Trump.

Mueller is authorized to follow any path he so chooses. There is no telling who he will discover is doing things they shoukd not have done. If i were him i would drop back 10 to 20 yrs and start figuring out how these congress critters become multi millionaires.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service