Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 101609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2017/05/16/feminism-and-intelligence-n2327178?

Feminism and Intelligence

Feminism and Intelligence

The number of foolish statements made by men and women who consider themselves feminists is essentially equal to the number of people who strongly identify as feminists.

I write "strongly identify" because if asked, "Are you a feminist?" most women will say yes.

They will do so for two reasons. One is that there is no social price paid for saying that one is a feminist, while there can be a huge price paid -- on a college campus, for example -- for saying that one is not a feminist. The other is that a great number of women define feminism as "belief in women's equality." And by that definition, who isn't a feminist? I certainly am.

Intelligence varies among these women and men as much as it does among members of any group of people; there are both brilliant individuals and dummies who say they are feminists. But the women today -- I am not talking about suffragettes in the early 20th century -- whose identities are wrapped up in being a feminist are nearly all dummies. That doesn't mean they all lack brainpower. There are many people with a fine brain who are fools. Indeed, such individuals dominate our universities.

This realization occurred to me again when reading a CNN column written last week by Jill Filipovic, one of CNN's feminist writers. (Does CNN employ a non-feminist female writer?)

The column was about Australian Sen. Larissa Waters, who breast-fed her child in the parliamentary chamber while Parliament was in session. The CNN writer, as would be expected, lauded the parliamentarian: What could be more beautiful or natural than breast-feeding in Parliament?

I am a woman and not anything like the feminists of today!!  To me it is a disgrace to women to be a feminists.   I don't compare myself to other women and I do not always agree with them rather a feminist or not!!  I am who I am and I am happy with the way I think and act.  But I wish I was taller and had long legs!!!LOLOLOL

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/05/15/trump-11-am-speech-n2326985?

President Trump: The Attacks on Our Police Must End!

President Trump: The Attacks on Our Police Must End

President Trump welcomed families of fallen law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty to Capitol Hill Monday and spoke in honor of their sacrifices. His remarks kicked off Police Week, an annual gathering of law enforcement from around the country in Washington D.C. 

"Every child in America who has lost a mom or a dad in the line of duty, I want you to know, your parents are American heroes," the President said, encouraging Americans to thank police officers in their communities. 

"The attacks on our police must end and they must end right now," he continued. "America stands strong with our brave men and women in blue."

Before his remarks, the President officially declared  May 15, 2017 as Peace Officers Memorial Day from the Oval Office. 

Fundamental Observation:
Democrats are Against Police, against American Citizens (for illegals), Against the Constitution, against American Values and Traditions, Against Law-Abiding Citizens (for criminals), Against the Rule of Law.

Republicans  are For Police, For American Citizens, Pro-Constitution, Pro American Values and Traditions, Anti-Criminal, For the Rule of Law.

How is it that the democrat party has such absolute Psychological Control over their FOLLOWERS that they go along with such Insanity?

Democrat leaders love power more than they love their country, they hate America more than they hate the enemies of America.

Just look at who the democrat constituencies are:

God Haters
Baby killers
Traitors
Union lackeys
Government grubs
Sodomites
Felons
Dope heads
Illegals
Welfare droids
Unemployed millennials
Overt minority racists
Machiavellian white racists
Effeminate, incomplete males
Haggish, rejected females
and all other tribal-minded, loser-in-life dweebs that can be emotionally exploited.

The Democrats and NewsMedia are getting worse and worse.  They protect those that have committed felonies (Hillary) but make up news to make Trump look bad.  Trump loves the Country and to honor police officers because they have a tough job, more so now than ever before!!!

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-is-surging-in-this-part-of...    

Trump Is Surging In This Part of The Country

It seems like Pennsylvania didn’t get the memo on “The Resistance”—Senator Bob Casey, a Democrat who faces voters in 2018, is dropping in the polls and is now considered vulnerable for re-election.

Just 28% believe Casey is doing a “good” job as Senator, while 45% feel he’s doing a “fair” or “poor” job. Worse for Casey, his “poor" rating has climbed three points since February—suggesting that voters’ opinions of him are worsening.

Casey was last elected in 2012, when he faced a far more favorable environment with Barack Obama at the top of the ticket. In 2018, he finds himself in a newly-red state: Pennsylvania hadn’t voted for a Republican since Ronald Reagan’s 49-state sweep in 1984—but they came out in full force for Donald Trump.

But despite the fact that Trump won 48% of Pennsylvania voters in 2016, Casey has refused to play nice.

While most swing state Democrats have been lying low, fearful of alienating the constituents who just seven months ago voted for Trump, Casey has declared himself part of the “Resistance.” Casey refused to even consider voting on the Republican’s healthcare bill, and just last week, he referred to Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey as “Nixonian.”

The fact that Casey, a two-term Senator who won nearly 54% of the vote in 2012, is vulnerable suggests that the Republican wave once-solid blue states in the Midwest, like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin might not be a fluke—and they could continue to vote red even without Trump on the ballot.
Read more at http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-is-surging-in-this-part-of...
COMMENT:
1. I'm glad to see that Casey is dropping in the polls. He deserves it. He hasn't served the people of Pennsylvania since Obama was elected. I live in PA and wrote to Casey repeatedly asking him to vote against Obamacare, and all I received was a flowery reply telling me how great Obamacare was going to be. He is a lousy liberal who doesn't have any respect or concern for the people of Pennsylvania. Although by election time, I will no longer be living in Pennsylvania, I hope the people will vote him out of office. He does not deserve to hold the office as he does not truly represent the citizens of this state.

https://townhall.com/columnists/billmurchison/2017/05/16/an-overthetop-scandal-n2327256?

An Over-the-Top 'Scandal'

Let us concede that President Donald Trump talks too much and -- maybe especially -- tweets too much.

Let us concede the complexity of his explanation(s) for firing former FBI Director james comey -- 

comey was doing a bad job!

Trump always meant to; Trump relied on the deputy attorney general's observations, etc., in whatever order you want to consider such rationales.

Let us concede even that Congress, at this stage, can hardly avoid quizzing several low-grade Trump-circle figures as to any business and/or political connections that might, or might not, have involved the Kremlin.

Does it remain logical, sensible and reasonable to pass anguished hands over fevered brows due to cogitation on what we'll likely end up calling comeygate?

Forgive me. I need a head of romaine from the grocery; my telephone bill just arrived; daily life intrudes. comeygate?

We could say, to the mainstream media, "Give us a break" -- save that the mainstream media view a fox that's just broken cover. Sound the horns! Halloo!

North Korea over the weekend fired another long-range missile. Computers around the planet were breached by hackers. A major health care bill is before Congress. Tax reform needs to be under sail by late summer if it's going to get done. Consider in that context the ouster of a bureaucrat disliked by members of both parties.

Do we care? It's never rational not to care a little bit that accusations are afloat in government.

Neither can it be rational to go loopy -- as the mainstream media could be described as doing -- over a matter hardly describable at the moment as anything more than a set of political anxieties.

The basic trouble with any storm where we find Donald Trump at the center is that Donald Trump is at the center. We would not go wild over accusations that Mike Pence or Marco Rubio needed looking into for one reason or another.
This is part of the cost of installing Trump in the White House -- the sound, the fury, the wind machines of the media blowing constantly.

The media can't seem to give up disparaging not only the president's performance in office but also his moral right to be there in the first place. This is what gives the Russia story its salience -- the suspicion, which never rises higher than that, that somehow the 2016 election was rigged, and that killary clinton, not Donald Trump, belongs in the Oval Office.

You hear manifestations of this mood in the charge that the firing ofcComey -- and the consequent stoppering of a comey-led investigation into electoral corruption, or something -- constitutes an impeachable offense. Is firing a government official serving at the president's pleasure now an impeachable action? The terms of presidential duty are changing faster than the media and the Democrats (those oddly overlapping entities) can invent them.

Now arrives the newest Trumpian "obligation" -- appointment of a special prosecutor to look into the whole matter amid cameras and hearings; and look and look and look, into and well past the next election season. The leader of the Senate's Democrats, Chuck Schumer, getting oilier and oilier with every passing day, talks of scuttling Trump nominations en masse as a way of confronting the scandalous possibility a Justice Department personnel matter should go uninvestigated.

The eeriness of the present moment is palpable, almost. You cannot quite be sure one of our two great political parties is serious about anything but throwing a monkey wrench into the prospects of the other party.

Donald Trump is a case, all right: a case of something previously unseen in our politics and all the more maddening to liberals because that something appealed, in 2016, to enough Americans that it secured his election as president. Pouncing on him for sheer pleasure could yield effects hard to foresee, and therefore all the harder to evaluate and control.

That isn't to rule out principled pouncing, at the hands of principled people. There just needs to be an important principle at stake -- something more than glee and a bit more than self-satisfaction.

I like his tweets because they drive the Newsmedia and Dems crazy plus the Republicans that are in Name only and don't like Trump either.  He is doing just fine except he has too many leaks and better find out who it is now.  Also he needs to get rid of all past Dems that are still working there.  There are too many Republicans that say they are but act more like Dems and that is part of the problems too.  Basically they need to shut up about Russia, remember what Obama told Russia?)  So it is time to let Russia go and worry about America, the illegals and the Little Dough Boy!

Bullhead... great commentary concise and to the point.  I would add however, that none of this would be happening if the GOP leadership didn't want it to happen.. they control the Congress and can CHANGE THE RULES anytime they desire... as Alcee Hastings once said... What rules, we make them up as we go...

Too that end... the GOP could ram thru every appointee of Trumps... every Bill, Act and Resolution, it desires, with a simple majority vote...  The GOP could put an end to the ridiculous waste of government resources investigating a NON EVENT. Russia Gate did not happen. There is no evidence of collusion, there is no evidence of Russian involvement in our elections.  We only have a DNC's Contractors word that the DNC Servers were hacked... The FBI has NEVER been permitted to examine the DNC servers.  Go figure?

Russia Gate has to be the epitome of Political Kabuki theater... gone amuck.  The combination of the efforts of the 'Never Trump' establishment and GOP leadership, driven by the Hate Trump Democrats has created the perfect political storm, of much to do, about nothing... There is plenty of hot air for everyone too bathe in speculation, innuendo ,and make believe, outrage.  There is however no evidence of Trump's collusion with the Russian's to rig the Elections.

Personally I blame the GOP for not shutting this down... They could take the Democrats to the woodshed and roundly pummel them, for what they are doing; but they won't, as they relish kicking their own President around, while appearing to be on  his team.  Just shows one how crooked and deep the swamp runs in DC. 

It is time to Drain the Swamp Mr. President.. .it should be your first priority.  Start with the DOJ and work your way thru the entire leadership, including the FBI. Once, you have cleaned out the corruption in the DOJ and FBI, by firing most of them, you may actually have the power to begin the task of governing and cleaning out the rest of the DC Swamp.  However, as long as you allow Priebus, Sessions, McConnell, Ryan, and the  Deep State Establishment to run the show... don't expect to be President for much longer.

Hi Ronald, I agree with all you have said that needs to be done.  The Republicans do not know how to lead and are afraid of their own shadow!!  A lot could be done if they would stand up and do their job!!

http://dailysignal.com/2017/05/15/lawmakers-ask-for-second-look-into-lerner-case/?

Lawmakers Ask Attorney General to Take Second Look at lois lerner's...

"With a new administration—one that hasn't prejudged the issue—these allegations against lerner deserve a fresh look," says Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Texas.

Lawmakers say the Department of Justice must reinvestigate the case of IRS division chief lois lerner.

Congressmen are asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions to re-examine the case of IRS division chief Lois Lerner.

“We believe that she targeted people based on their political philosophy, which is a crime, and secondly, we believe that she has lied to the inspector general when that was being investigated,” Rep. Peter Roskam, R-Ill., told The Daily Signal in a phone interview.

During her time at the IRS, lerner reportedly targeted tea party groups.

Lerner “admitted that the agency put additional scrutiny into the applications for nonprofit tax status of conservative and Tea Party groups,” according to NPR.

Roskam, who is chairman of the Ways and Means tax policy subcommittee, wrote a letter in April with Rep. Kevin Brady, R-Texas, chairman of the Ways and Means Committee, asking Sessions to reopen Lerner’s case for investigation.

“We think it is important that the Justice Department thoroughly review it because in our view the Obama administration was dismissive,” Roskam told The Daily Signal. “They just dismissed it out of hand and never took it seriously, which is a mistake.”

In 2014, the House Ways and Means Committee sent a letter to resident obama’s Department of Justice, detailing the findings of its investigation of Lerner.

Obama’s Department of Justice held a two-year investigation into Lerner’s case, but closed it on Oct. 23, 2015, with no charges.  

The April 2017 letter states that the House Ways and Means Committee found that “ … lerner used her position to improperly influence IRS action against conservative organizations, denying these groups due process and equal protection rights under the the law.”

The findings of the committee’s investigation also show that lerner “impeded official investigations by providing misleading statements in response to questions from the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.”

lerner may also have potentially leaked private taxpayer information by using her personal email on the job, according to the 2017 letter.

In a 2014 interview, Lerner told Politico, “I didn’t do anything wrong,”

“I’m proud of my career and the job I did for this country,” she added.

Jay Sekulow, chief counsel of the American Center for Law and Justice, a legal and legislative organization which seeks to promote religious and constitutional freedoms, told The Daily Signal a second look must be taken.

“I think it was pretty clear that the administration was going to do everything it could, the obama administration was going to do everything it could to keep the whole IRS scandal under wraps,” Sekulow said. “So for the Department of Justice under resident obama to go after lois lerner would have created a bad scenario for their position.”

Roskam said he “cannot speak to the procedure,” of how the Department of Justice may act if they choose to reopen Lerner’s case, but that he is hopeful that Lerner will be “brought to justice.”

A senior official at the Department of Justice told The Daily Signal that the department “received the letter and are reviewing it.”

Double jeopardy, a second prosecution for the same offense, would not apply in Lerner’s case, Sekulow said in a statement provided to The Daily Signal, “as Lerner has not yet been charged with any crime.”

Additionally, Sekulow said statute of limitations, which dictates when legal action can be taken, “could begin to apply the longer the [Department of Justice] waits to reopen an investigation and potentially charge Lerner,” adding:

Prosecution for many federal crimes is five years from the commitment of the offense. However, the clock does not begin to run until the crime has been completed. Arguably, here, the targeting is still ongoing under the exact scheme that Lerner designed and intentionally implemented.

Brady said justice might be brought to Lerner’s case with new leadership.
“Our committee found troubling evidence that Lois Lerner willfully deceived the American people and abused her IRS authority to discriminate against taxpayers for their political beliefs,” Brady said in a statement provided to The Daily Signal. “With a new administration—one that hasn’t prejudged the issue—these allegations deserve a fresh look.”

We all know that they were attempting to shut down the TP and others that thought like they did.  It was obvious!!

All the allegations raised against the former Administration deserves a new look... more likely a legitimate examination.  It is highly unlikely that any of the criminal conduct ever received a fair investigation by the appropriate law enforcement agents. Election and Voter Fraud,  the New Black Panther case, Fast and Furious, IRS Gate, unlawful Libyan War, Benghazi and gun running to our enemies, training and equipping ISIS as part of the Arab Spring, Obama's citizenship records, 5 billion disappearing at the State Department, Clinton foundation, Pay to play schemes, administrations extra-constitutional Czars, misappropriation of funds in just about every department of government and the list goes on and on... plenty of potential criminal conduct to investigate... without making up problems that don't exist.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service