Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 105235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Islam is all about submission to the powers that be. The word itself means to submit. Google it!

Brainwashing via forced submission is the primary tool and sharia law is the primary enforcement mechanism. Realize as well that the avg muslim IQ is 83. Ignorant people are easily brainwashed so it makes sense to those powers that be to keep the population in the stupid range!

IMO the smartest thing we could do as a country is to formally declare islam as a false religion. It would be EZ to prove > No true religion functions as the law of the land which is exactly what islam does via its sharia law. The Pope is an idiot for treating this barbaric, male dominant, dictatorial system of governance like an equal.

That said, i am not at all religious but i do know islam does not qualify to be considered as a religion. We, as a country, need to declare islam a false religion and thereby let the worldwide controversy begin. Someone needs to light that fuse and i hope it is Trump.
Good choice, Ray.

The 9 mm Springfield, double stack XD Sub Compact.
Make : Springfield Armory 9mm XD Sub-Compact.
The 3" Sub-Compact is designed to bring you the most in a concealed carry pistol. Its superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and astonishing capacity combine to put more into a concealable pistol than you will find anywhere else.
Cartridge: 9 mm Luger
Action Type: Striker Fired
Barrel Length: 3"
Capacity: 10+1-Round
Finish: Black Muzzle:
Plain Front Sight: Fixed Dot Rear Sight: Two dot Fixed
Magazine Included: 2 x 10-Round Magazine Type:
Removable Stock Material: Polymer
Length: 6.25" Weight: 1.75 lbs
9mm Ammo:
9mm FMJ Ammo| Frangible 9mm Ammo| 9mm Hollow Point Ammo| Soft Point (SP)
9mm ammo is one of the more popular calibers in American shooters today. Handgunners know there are a myriad of bullet types available to them with each having its own specific benefit based on the intended use. Most 9mm Luger shooters planning to punch holes in paper at the range will likely want to rely on FMJ or full metal jacket rounds. These are traditionally the cheapest rounds available to shooters and will provide the most economic option for training time.
Pistol owners looking to defend their homes and families will want to rely on a good jacketed hollow point or JHP projectile. These rounds are generally more expensive but offer a tip that expands upon impact with the target. That means in the face of a true threat, it will inflict as much damage as possible. While these rounds aren’t ideal for repeated range use because of the cost, you’ll likely want to put several dozen rounds through your pistol to ensure they feed reliably before you absolutely need them to defend yourself.
Wrong gun! Lol. Mine is a 7+1 Taurus slim model PT709.

Here is mine but it is a heavy carry - he he he

Well I hope that is true and we can put another Conservative on the bench.  The one that needs to retire since she is loosing it mentally is Gingsberg.  She is looney tunes!!!!

Hacking Team is back, faster than you can say “blood money.”
ENGADGET.COM

Rep. John Ratcliffe
Hi Friends,

This past week, I was proud to vote for two bills that passed the U.S. House of Representatives to strengthen our nation’s immigration laws and enhance the safety of the American people: the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act (H.R. 3003) and Kate’s Law (H.R. 3004).

I was very glad my colleagues joined me in taking bold action to say that we will no longer tolerate the circumvention of our immigration laws, and I’m very grateful we’ve finally got an administration in the White House that’s willing to work with us – not against us – in this important fight.

I hope you can take a moment to read my op-ed that was featured in the Rockwall Herald Banner, which discusses why enforcing the rule of law is so critical to ensuring Americans' safety.
~~~~~
Ratcliffe speaks on Sanctuary Cities

June 30, 2017

A little over a year ago, my heart was filled with grief when I received a call informing me that three of my constituents were killed in a car accident caused by a previously deported illegal alien.

Fire Captain Peter Hacking, his 4-year-old daughter, Ellie, and his 22-month-old son, Grayson, all lost their lives at the hands of Margarito Quintero, when he swerved from the northbound lane into the southbound lane on State Highway 78, striking Mr. Hacking’s car and killing all inside. They were survived by Mr. Hacking’s wife, Courtney Hacking, who still resides in Texas’ 4th Congressional District, but has unjustly been robbed of her closest family.

Upon learning that Quintero had entered the United States illegally in 2006, only to be arrested on criminal charges and deported in 2008, I immediately went to work to make sure that ICE would issue a federal immigration detainer. While I was glad that a detainer was indeed issued, I felt that it shouldn’t take an act of Congress to ensure that a previously deported illegal alien responsible for three American deaths could not be released on bail.

This sad reality – one where criminals like Quintero are emboldened to illegally enter with shockingly few deterrents – was made possible by eight years of the Obama administration’s lax enforcement of our nation’s immigration laws. This is the same political climate that led to the rise of “sanctuary cities” where state and local authorities simply refuse to obey federal law – a dangerous trend that has allowed far too many innocent deaths for us to stand by and do nothing.

In a state that maintains such a proud tradition of strong and stalwart support for law enforcement, it is astounding that areas across Texas, including Travis and Harris counties, have been cited by the Department of Homeland Security for declining hundreds of ICE detainers.

As a former federal prosecutor, I find it outrageous and intolerable that some local authorities view ICE detainers as optional – especially when we’ve already seen the fatal repercussions that can stem from their lack of enforcement.

That’s why I applauded Gov. Greg Abbott and our Legislature for taking firm action last month to double down against sanctuary city policies taking place in Texas. And just this week, I’m glad to report that the U.S. House of Representatives followed suit with two key bills to advance this fight on the federal level.

The first bill we passed was the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act (H.R. 3003), which punishes states and localities for refusing to turn over criminal aliens to federal authorities by banning them from receiving certain federal funds – instead, diverting those funds to states and localities that actually comply with federal law. On top of this, it allows DHS to refuse to transfer aliens to states and localities that have failed to cooperate with federal authorities.

The second bill we passed was Kate’s Law (HR 3004), which is named after Kate Steinle, who was gunned down two years ago by a five-time deported criminal illegal alien with seven prior felony convictions. This legislation creates stronger penalties for aliens who illegally reenter the United States, and it applies even harsher penalties for those who’ve been previously convicted of crimes.

At the end of the day, we can all be united by the common goal of enhancing the safety of the American people. I’m glad we have a solid partner in the Trump administration in support of this important mission. After all, it’s the very least we can do on behalf of the Hacking Family, Kate Stienle, and the countless other victims whose memory compels us to act.

U.S. Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Rockwall) is a former U.S. attorney who serves on the Judiciary and Homeland Security committees in the U.S. House of Representatives

Sincerely,
John Ratcliffe
U.S. Representative for Texas’ Fourth District
Rep. John Ratcliffe
Hi Friends,

This past week, I was proud to vote for two bills that passed the U.S. House of Representatives to strengthen our nation’s immigration laws and enhance the safety of the American people: the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act (H.R. 3003) and Kate’s Law (H.R. 3004).

I was very glad my colleagues joined me in taking bold action to say that we will no longer tolerate the circumvention of our immigration laws, and I’m very grateful we’ve finally got an administration in the White House that’s willing to work with us – not against us – in this important fight.

I hope you can take a moment to read my op-ed that was featured in the Rockwall Herald Banner, which discusses why enforcing the rule of law is so critical to ensuring Americans' safety.
~~~~~
Ratcliffe speaks on Sanctuary Cities

June 30, 2017

A little over a year ago, my heart was filled with grief when I received a call informing me that three of my constituents were killed in a car accident caused by a previously deported illegal alien.

Fire Captain Peter Hacking, his 4-year-old daughter, Ellie, and his 22-month-old son, Grayson, all lost their lives at the hands of Margarito Quintero, when he swerved from the northbound lane into the southbound lane on State Highway 78, striking Mr. Hacking’s car and killing all inside. They were survived by Mr. Hacking’s wife, Courtney Hacking, who still resides in Texas’ 4th Congressional District, but has unjustly been robbed of her closest family.

Upon learning that Quintero had entered the United States illegally in 2006, only to be arrested on criminal charges and deported in 2008, I immediately went to work to make sure that ICE would issue a federal immigration detainer. While I was glad that a detainer was indeed issued, I felt that it shouldn’t take an act of Congress to ensure that a previously deported illegal alien responsible for three American deaths could not be released on bail.

This sad reality – one where criminals like Quintero are emboldened to illegally enter with shockingly few deterrents – was made possible by eight years of the Obama administration’s lax enforcement of our nation’s immigration laws. This is the same political climate that led to the rise of “sanctuary cities” where state and local authorities simply refuse to obey federal law – a dangerous trend that has allowed far too many innocent deaths for us to stand by and do nothing.

In a state that maintains such a proud tradition of strong and stalwart support for law enforcement, it is astounding that areas across Texas, including Travis and Harris counties, have been cited by the Department of Homeland Security for declining hundreds of ICE detainers.

As a former federal prosecutor, I find it outrageous and intolerable that some local authorities view ICE detainers as optional – especially when we’ve already seen the fatal repercussions that can stem from their lack of enforcement.

That’s why I applauded Gov. Greg Abbott and our Legislature for taking firm action last month to double down against sanctuary city policies taking place in Texas. And just this week, I’m glad to report that the U.S. House of Representatives followed suit with two key bills to advance this fight on the federal level.

The first bill we passed was the No Sanctuary for Criminals Act (H.R. 3003), which punishes states and localities for refusing to turn over criminal aliens to federal authorities by banning them from receiving certain federal funds – instead, diverting those funds to states and localities that actually comply with federal law. On top of this, it allows DHS to refuse to transfer aliens to states and localities that have failed to cooperate with federal authorities.

The second bill we passed was Kate’s Law (HR 3004), which is named after Kate Steinle, who was gunned down two years ago by a five-time deported criminal illegal alien with seven prior felony convictions. This legislation creates stronger penalties for aliens who illegally reenter the United States, and it applies even harsher penalties for those who’ve been previously convicted of crimes.

At the end of the day, we can all be united by the common goal of enhancing the safety of the American people. I’m glad we have a solid partner in the Trump administration in support of this important mission. After all, it’s the very least we can do on behalf of the Hacking Family, Kate Stienle, and the countless other victims whose memory compels us to act.

U.S. Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Rockwall) is a former U.S. attorney who serves on the Judiciary and Homeland Security committees in the U.S. House of Representatives

Sincerely,
John Ratcliffe
U.S. Representative for Texas’ Fourth District
What i do not understand is why we would have to strengthen laws? Why not just enforce the existing laws? Illegals are illegal! Throw em out!

That is my thoughts also.  If you are illegal, you shouldn't be able to get a job, shouldn't get help with medical, home buying and etc.  They all do!  The businesses that help them should be fined.  IF they couldn't find a job then they would go home.  It is time to remove them and send them home.

Then once they are gone then those that are on Welfare can do some of the jobs that the illegals have done.  It would save us a lot of money with removing illegals and taking people off welfare!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service