Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 105235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YUP!!!

https://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2016/07/sen-damato-drop...

This is something we all know but why isn't it out in the open?  We all know why because the news media just doesn't want anything bad said about killary!!

EXACTLY!!! Mangus!

Absolutely

Those pictured above should never have made it to Congress!!!  They are poor excuses for the human race!!

She should be in jail.  She and Clinton should be given a room together and that should be fun!!!LOL  Seriously she has broken the law so many times and yet nothing happens.  Comey was a stooge for her as far as I am concerned.  He should have been fired.

http://goppresidential.com/2017/07/10/trump-drains-the-swamp-with-massive-firing-of-bureaucrats/

Trump Drains The Swamp With Massive Firing of Bureaucrats

Drain the swamp” was a favorite chant during President Donald Trump’s campaign, and it looks like he’s kept his promise at the office of Veterans Affairs.

A new report says more than 500 employees have been fired at the agency, and another 200 have been suspended.

The Daily Caller reported on statistics released by the department because of Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin as a part of their commitment to transparency.

“Those disciplined include 22 senior leaders, more than 70 nurses, 14 police officers, and 25 physicians,” it was reported.

Originally published by The Blaze.

Good!! it is about time.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service