Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 107470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Ray,  Thanks.

It is here now, and "was" after I refreshed multiple times, same with "Edit"

Right now all are working.

They always do, once I finally get them to come up.??

I seldom get a long post - posted without a "fail exception" blocking me,

forcing me to re-open the site and starting all over.---- 

Strange! 

Yeah that is strange. I wonder if it is caused by your poor internet reception? I noticed when I was having my problem that I had only 1 to zero bars reception.

Mickie, check these out.----->

Freddie Gray case: Judge allows malicious prosecution lawsuit ...

Jan 6, 2017 - A Federal judge is allowing key parts of a lawsuit against State's Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby, brought by five of the officers involved in the arrest ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Mar 20, 2017 - A judge rules against Marilyn Mosby in the Freddie Gray case. ... Gray died in Baltimore in April 2015, the city's chief prosecutor, Marilyn Mosby, ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~
the six officers ...

Judge Rules In Favor Of Freddie Gray Officers Over Suit Against Marilyn ...

Baltimore's leading attorney Marilyn Mosby brought a lawsuit against police officers charged in Freddie Gray's death. According to Judge Marvin Garbis, Mosby's ...
~~~~~~~~~~

Parts of lawsuit against Marilyn Mosby allowed to proceed - WBAL-TV

Jan 6, 2017 - A judge is allowing parts of a federal lawsuit to proceed against the Baltimore City State's Attorney.
~~~~~~~

Judge allows defamation lawsuit against Marilyn Mosby to go forward ...

Jan 6, 2017 - A federal judge has ruled that a defamation and malicious prosecution lawsuit filed against Baltimore City State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby can ...

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/the-booming-economy-has-food-sta...   8/9/17

The Booming Economy Has Food Stamp Enrollments Plummeting!

Food stamp enrollment went down over the past year in 46 out of 50 states, according to the latest U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) statistics on food stamp enrollment.

The states of Connecticut, North Carolina, and the District of Columbia saw the biggest drops in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) enrollment.

The reason for this substantial drop in SNAP enrollment in Connecticut stems from an economic boom in 87 towns experiencing low unemployment rates as of April 1, 2016, the CT Mirror reports.

The economic boom in these towns no longer made them eligible as of April 1, 2016, for a waiver from SNAP regulations. These regulations were put in place nationwide before the recession and require able-bodied adults without children to work at least 20 hours week, enroll in school, or take part in state-approved job training if they receive benefits for more than three months.

Source: Breitbart News

***The Media Won't Share This Story & That's Why We Need You to SHARE It!***
A black "gangsta" who was raised on the welfare system is threatening Trump because his "Momma" was cut off from welfare. He will have a tough time following thru as he is now behind bars according to the story.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-promises-no-welfare-for-im...  08/06/17            

Trump Promises No Welfare For Immigrants!--

***YE-HAA! ***

Migrants who enter the United States cannot receive welfare during their first five years in the country, President Trump revealed from his upcoming immigration overhaul.

“Just this week, we announced a historic immigration bill to create a merit-based Green Card system that ends the abuse of our welfare system, stops chain migration, and protects our workers and our economy,”
he stated on his weekly radio address. “As an example, you cannot get welfare for five years when you come into our country.”

“You cannot just come in ans 
immediately and start picking up welfare, like in past weeks, years, and decades. For five years, you have to say you will not be asking or using our welfare systems.”

And, despite the incoming attacks against his plan, the president actually modeled his program off of Australia and Canada, both of which feature a points-based visa system that rewards only the top immigrant achievers.

Source: Info Wars

I wonder how that will apply to current anchor baby "migrants" and their parents who are rewarded with a green card and pointed at the welfare system.

They need to straighten out that anchor baby situation because there is not way that a baby born to illegal immigrants should be allowed citizenship.

Repeal the 14th amendment and it will end.

That would be the smart thing to do instead of arguing the meaning which to Dems and to some Republicans means people who have children here that aren't citizens their children will be.  It really doesn't make any sense!!!

Mangus. Most opinions I have read say repeal is not necessary. The intent of the 14th was made crystal clear by several who explained for the congressional record the intent of section 1 which is the part that is in question. Amongst those who went on record was Senator Jacob Howard who explained that foreigners and aliens do not qualify to birth a citizen. Howard, of course, was one of the primary architects and authors of the 14th. Naysaying liberals try to spin what he said along with the verbiage itself but the fact is when carefully dissected the sentence in question can be interpreted in 1 way and that way is to say there are 2 requirements for birthright citizenship and the soil is not one of them unless one is born to a legal resident because a citizen births a citizen no matter the place of birth.

Well something needs to be done about this and it seems no one agrees on it.  It either needs to be removed or changed because it will always be on debate between the Dems and some of the Republicans.  There is no way there should be citizenship for people born her of parents who are not citizens.  It is just common sense but to some it means votes because it certainly doesn't save us money!!!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service