Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 107470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://landing.marcorubio.com/goals/  8/8/17

Landel,

With just 5 months remaining in 2017 -- I want to hear from you and what issues/topics you want Congress to tackle before the year's end.

There are so many critical issues that need our attention, and I wa...

So far we have imposed sanctions against corrupt, human rights abusers in Venezuela, added a pro-Constitution Supreme Court Justice, passed a law to better help our veterans, and fought to ensure that children battling cancer have more, promising treatment options.

But obviously, there is much left to be done to turn our nation around.

Landel, I need to hear from you.

Please fill out my 2017 What's to Come Survey right away.

http://landing.marcorubio.com/goals/
I need the advice and support of grassroots activists like you now more than ever. That's why I am reaching out to find out which issues you believe our Republican majority in the United States Senate should prioritize in the coming months.

I am proud to be a leading voice for conservative reform, fiscal responsibility and a renewed national commitment to a foreign policy of "peace through strength."

There has been an awful lot of discord in Washington, D.C. since the last election. The liberal Democrats have used every stalling tactic and method of delay they can find to slow confirmation of administration appointees and try to block passage of reform legislation.

Their bitter obstructionism is an embarrassment to the institution of the U.S. Senate and an insult to the American people. The Democrats have put partisanship before the best interests of the country on issue, after issue, after issue.

And the biased media "echo chamber" repeats and amplifies the liberals' bitter attacks and phony misrepresentations of our Republican agenda.

But I know that the Democrats and their allies in the media don't speak for Main Street Americans like you.

Landel, the information gathered from my survey will help Republican leaders and me target legislative efforts to ensure that grassroots Republicans are focused and ready to act in support of our actions. 

Thank you for your steadfast support and continued commitment to our nation. 
Sincerely,

Marco Rubio

P.S. Landel, your opinions matter to me. I appreciate all you did during 2016 to help my campaign and I want to make every effort possible to keep in touch with you, listen to your feedback and address your concerns.

https://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2017/08/07/parents-are-donating-their-daughters-to-boko-haram-in-nigeria-to-b...?

Parents Are Donating Their Daughters to Boko Haram in Nigeria to Become Suicide Bombers

A Christian missionary who teaches dirt poor children in Nigeria sent me a link to a very disturbing story, telling me that this same story was being featured in every newspaper she saw today. It is a tale of unspeakable evil. Yet without this missionary writing to me, it is a story we rarely hear in the West. Are you ready for some stomach-churning reading?

The army is now appealing to muslim parents not to “donate” their children to Boko Haram to be used as suicide bombers. That’s right.

Parents are giving their children to these muslim terrorists to blow themselves up and murder other people. How can this be?

In the words of Brigadier General Sani Usman, “The Nigerian Army wishes to appeal to religious, traditional and community leaders, as well as all well-meaning Nigerians, especially in the North-East of our country, to help dissuade people from donating their daughters or wards to Boko Haram terrorists for indoctrination and suicide bombing missions.”

What does he mean by “well-meaning Nigerians”? What kind of well-meaning person would donate their child to islamic terrorists to be a suicide bomber?

The army intercepted some would-be suicide-bomber girls, from whom “it was discovered that most of these hapless minors were ‘donated’ to the terrorist sect by their heartless and misguided parents and guardians, as part of their contribution to the perpetuation of the Boko Haram terrorists’ dastardly acts against the Nigerian society and humanity.

“Consequently, members of the public are kindly requested to be more vigilant, security conscious and report any suspicious persons or those whose daughters or female wards are missing or have not been seen recently.”

And then, the most disturbing words of all: “Boko Haram terrorists have so far used more than 145 girls in suicide bombing missions between January and July 2017” – although, the article notes, the figure could actually be higher.

This is unimaginable. One hundred and forty-five girls (if not more) have been used as suicide bombers in the first seven months of this year.

Why do we hardly hear about this in the West?

I just did a search for “female suicide bombers Nigeria” and the first links that came up were:

1) an article from Al Jazeera dated March 15, 2017;

2) an article from The Guardian dated December 9, 2016;

3) an article from the same date on CNN;

4) an article on BBC from January 23, 2017;

5) an article from the Independent on January 1, 2017.

So, there was only one article emanating from a USA-based news service, and all but one of the articles is more than 6 months old, with the most current being almost 5 months old. Yet the epidemic is continuing unabated.

Some of the girls used to detonate themselves had been kidnapped and had no idea what their mission was. They were simply strapped up in a vest and ordered to walk into a certain area – be it a military installation or a mosque.

Others may have been radicalized so that they participated willingly, and it is reported that some boys have been used as well.

And lest you think some of this may be exaggerated, I’ve been getting reports of these atrocities from friends in Nigeria, while the article cited gives details of attack after attack.

What I learned for the first time today was that parents are actually donating their children for this cause, making the story all the more evil.

Perhaps if this was reported more in the West there would be more international outrage?

Perhaps other nations would feel more pressure to help the Nigerian army to wipe out Boko Haram?

At the least, it would bring an outpouring of prayer for God’s merciful intervention.

So, I’m doing my part in getting the word out, still stunned by what I have read.

As for our friend in Nigeria, she teaches both muslim and Christian children in an extremely impoverished area not far from Boko Haram territory. Along with the link to the article she sent me, her email consisted of this one line:

Satanic. Makes me want to hold my little muslims even closer.”

That really says it all. May God have mercy.

https://townhall.com/columnists/johnstossel/2017/08/09/regulating-guns-n2366081?

Regulating Guns.

John Stossel John Stossel

Regulating Guns

Have a gun license? Plan to bring your gun to my hometown? Don't.

Mean New York authorities will make your life miserable.

Patricia Jordan and her daughter flew here from her home state of Georgia. She wanted her gun nearby for protection.

Jordan obeyed all the Transportation Security Administration's rules: She put her gun in a locked TSA-approved case with its bullets separate. She informed the airline that she had a gun. The airline had no problem with that.

In New York City, she kept the gun locked in her hotel room. She never needed it, but her daughter told me, "I was glad she brought it just in case something did happen."

When leaving the city, Jordan followed the TSA's rules again. At the airline counter, she again told the agent she wanted to check her gun. But this time, she was told: "Wait."

"Next thing I know, they're getting ready to arrest me," she said.

Her daughter was crying, "Please don't arrest my mom!" But New York City cops arrested her, jailed her and told her she was guilty of a felony that mandates a minimum 3 1/2 years in jail.

Jordan's ordeal is not unique. Roughly once a week, New York City locks up people for carrying guns legally licensed by other states.

Another Georgia visitor, Avi Wolf, was jailed although he didn't even have a gun. He just had part of a gun -- an empty magazine -- a little plastic box with a small metal spring. He brought it to the city because it wasn't working well and he thought a New York friend might repair it. He couldn't believe he was being arrested.

"Somebody could've done more damage to an individual with a fork from McDonald's," Wolf told me.

Wolf, too, checked with the TSA beforehand. They said, just declare it to TSA agents. So he did.

"I'm telling them ... I have a magazine here. It's empty, no bullets ... Next thing I know they're pulling me over to the side, they're like, 'Do you know what you have in your bag?!' 'I know what I have in my bag, I told you what I have in my bag.'"

Following TSA instructions didn't do Wolf any good. "Fast forward about an hour and it was four Port Authority police there. The chief of LaGuardia airport is there, [as if] they thought they found somebody trying to do 9/11 repeat," he says.

"They asked me if I had a gun license. Of course I had a license. I'm from Georgia, and everybody there's got a gun license. And they're like, well, sir, you're going to be getting arrested now."

Wolf and Jordan spent less than a day in jail, but each had to pay lawyers $15,000 to bargain the felony charge down to "public disorder."

"We are not going to apologize for enforcing our gun laws," said Assistant District Attorney Jack Ryan when I confronted him about these pointless and cruel arrests. He said New York City enforces laws as "humanely and as compassionately as we can."

But the system is neither fair nor humane.

Patricia Jordan kept her bullets separate from her gun, as TSA regulations require.

"The officer could not even find my bullets in my suitcase. I had to show him where they were," she told me.

That didn't matter, said the DA, because the gun and bullets were in the same suitcase.

"Under New York law, if they're together, they're loaded," says Ryan.

"They're loaded even if they're not loaded?!" I asked. Yes, he said.

I called him a sadistic bully (the full video is at JohnStossel.com). He replied that New York City must make sure people are "not threats."

New York claims this keeps us safe. But people like Jordan and Wolf actually make us safer.

Texas data shows licensed gun owners are seven times less likely to murder someone than a nonlicensed person. They also prevent some crimes. Nationwide, crime has dropped as the percentage of people with concealed handgun permits has risen.

Licensed gun owners aren't the problem. Crazy laws and callous prosecution are!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/08/07/2018-midterms-the-democrats-are-about-to-crash-into-their-own-geographic-wall-n2365557?

2018 Midterms: The Democrats Are About To Crash Into Their Own Geographic Wall.

2018 Midterms: The Democrats Are About To Crash Into Their Own Geographic Wall

It’s not impossible. They’ve done it before, though it was before the toxic ethos of political correctness and identity politics were thrown into the mix. Now, the party’s hard left turn on immigration and abortion is starting to make moderate to right-leaning Democrats, ones who can win in these regions, difficult to find, let alone support.

Even if Democrats were to win every single 2018 House and Senate race for seats representing places that Hillary Clinton won or that Trump won by less than 3 percentage points — a pretty good midterm by historical standards — they could still fall short of the House majority and lose five Senate seats.

In the last few decades, Democrats have expanded their advantages in California and New York — states with huge urban centers that combined to give Clinton a 6 million vote edge, more than twice her national margin. But those two states elect only 4 percent of the Senate. Meanwhile, Republicans have made huge advances in small rural states — think Arkansas, North and South Dakota, Iowa, Louisiana, Montana and West Virginia — that wield disproportionate power in the upper chamber compared to their populations.

In 2016, Trump lost the national popular vote by 2.1 percentage points, but Republicans won the median House seat by 3.4 points and the median Senate seat by 3.6 points — that’s the widest Senate gap in at least a century and tied with 2012 for the widest House disparity in the last half-century. That doesn’t mean Democrats can’t win the House and Senate back — they won control of both chambers in 2006 despite a Republican-bias that year, for example — but they’re starting from a truly historic geographic disadvantage, even with the political wind at their back.

Today, Republicans don’t even need to win any “swing states” to win a Senate majority: 52 seats are in states where the 2016 presidential margin was at least 5 percentage points more Republican than the national outcome. By contrast, there are just 28 seats in states where the margin was at least 5 points more Democratic, and only 20 seats in swing states.

In 2010, when Democrats passed the health care law Republicans are now seeking to repeal, they needed “yes” votes from all 60 of their senators, including 13 from states that then-resident barry obuma had lost in 2008. What did it take for the party to be able to obtain 60 seats?

The Iraq War, Hurricane Katrina and a stock market crash, which generated a huge backlash against President George W. Bush and Republicans in 2008.

Today, it would take even more cataclysmic events under GOP rule to propel Democrats to a supermajority over the next six years. (Of course, those events sometimes happen, particularly given a long enough time frame.)

Meanwhile, all Republicans would need to obtain 60 seats to win every seat in the 30 states that Trump won — no clinton states needed.  

Wasserman added that even if a Democrat wins in 2020, the Senate majority could be solidly Republican, making for any possible changes to institutions, like the Supreme Court, all but impossible for liberals. Yet, what about the health care aspect of this debate? The individual mandate is unpopular, but millions of people are enrolled in obamacare. The hubbub over possible Medicaid cuts frightened some moderate GOP senators and caused heartburn within the Senate GOP caucus.

You all know this fight: one side (the Democrats) will be painted as protecting people, while the other (the GOP) will be seen as heartless ghouls taking people’s health care away. In other words, we’re taking away people’s stuff. There’s no amount of public relations work, or wizards in this field, that can polish that and turn it into a winning message. None.

Sean Trende of Real Clear Politics analyzed how the health care debate could impact the 2018 Senate races, which are insanely biased against the Democrats.

He placed the races into three tiers.

One block has states where Trump’s approval is below the national average.

The second is where Trump is slightly above that average, and the third where the president has high approval ratings (i.e. around 50% or more). Trende noted that in most of the scenarios he’s run, the GOP picks up seats—though it all depends on whether Trump can rebound to 40% approval (he’s below that right now) or better by the time we get into the thick of midterm season:

If we put this together, it is consistent with the interactive Senate tool David Byler and I developed earlier this year. If you simulate the election with Trump’s job approval around 40%, the most likely result is that Republicans hold steady or lose a seat, although they gain seats in around a quarter of the scenarios.  Whether Republicans end up on the upside of the mean (from their perspective) or the downside probably depends on the extent to which Democratic senators like Tester, Heitkamp and Manchin can maintain their semi-independent brands. The politics of health-care reform probably complicate this.

While a president’s approval rating has historically been a gauge for how his party would do in the midterms if they control Congress, we could see an event where Trump could be relatively unpopular but the Republicans still retain their majority--with an increased Senate majority.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/danieldoherty/2014/01/13/john-mccain-censured-byhis-own-party-n1777822

Arizona Republicans Censure John McCain.

Arizona Republicans Censure John McCain

The Maricopa County Republican Party has voted overwhelmingly to censure Senator John McCain (R-AZ).

Members of the group feel the senator has failed to stand behind the Republican Party's principles and crossed the aisle and voted with Democrats too many times.

Many GOP members are using the term "RINO" to describe McCain, which stands for "Republican in Name Only."

The vote was 1,150 for the censure and 351 against.

Here’s the official resolution. Read it all (via the Arizona Daily Independent):

As leaders in the Republican Party, we are obligated to fully support our Party, platform, and its candidates. Only in times of great crisis or betrayal is it necessary to publicly censure our leaders. Today we are faced with both. For too long we have waited, hoping Senator McCain would return to our Party’s values on his own. That has not happened.

So with sadness and humility we rise and declare:

Whereas Senator McCain has amassed a long and terrible record of drafting, co-sponsoring and voting for legislation best associated with liberal Democrats, such as Amnesty, funding for ObamaCare, the debt ceiling, assaults on the Constitution and 2nd amendment, and has continued to support liberal nominees;

Whereas this record has been disastrous and harmful to Arizona and the United States; and,

Whereas Senator McCain has campaigned as a conservative and made promises during his re-election campaigns, such as the needed and welcomed promise to secure our borders and finish the border fence, only to quickly flip-flop on those promises; and

Whereas McCain has abandoned our core values and has been eerily silent against Liberals, yet publicly reprimands Conservatives in his own Party, therefore

BE IT HEREBY RESOLVED that the Maricopa County Republican leadership censures Senator McCain for his continued disservice to our State and Nation, and

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that until he consistently champions our Party’s Platform and values, we, the Republican leadership in Arizona will no longer support, campaign for or endorse John McCain as our U.S. Senator.

Do they not have a point? This is the same guy who called Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Justin Amash “wacko birds” last year (although, to his credit, he did apologize) and, as noted above, consistently votes with liberal Democrats in support of awful legislation. As to the charge he runs as a conservative but legislates as a liberal, remember in 2010 when he was running for re-election and pledged to build “the danged fence” -- in order to enhance border security in his home state? Well, in June 2013, when he had an opportunity to stand up for conservative values, he voted against that very measure.

In any case, I like John McCain and am grateful for his military service. But he’s no conservative.

So if (when?) he runs for re-election in 2016, I wonder how he’ll defend his voting record and move past all the broken campaign promises.

It’s not going to be easy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/08/08/icymi-the-senate-just-voted-to-swipe-foreign-aid-for-palestinians-if-they-keep-paying-terrorists-n2365999?

ICYMI: Senate Committee Just Voted to Swipe Foreign Aid for Palestinians if They Keep Paying Terrorists.

ICYMI: Senate Committee Just Voted to Swipe Foreign Aid for Palestinians if They Keep Paying Terrorists

In case you missed it late last week, the Senator Foreign Relations Committee voted 17-4 to advance The Taylor Force Act to the floor for full consideration. 

The bill was introduced in February after 28-year-old American Taylor Force was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist in Jaffa, Israel.  Force, an Eagle Scout and West Point graduate who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, was visiting the country in 2016 after leaving the military and transitioning to civilian life.

The family of the terrorist who killed him was financially rewarded by the Palestinian Authority through its “pay for slay” program, which encourages the killing of innocent Israelis or Americans.

If passed the legislation would withhold foreign aid to the Palestinian Authority until it stops rewarding terrorists and their families for carrying out attacks. The bill cuts off federal aid to the West Bank and Gaza until the Palestinian Authority “take steps to end acts of violence against U.S. and Israeli citizens perpetrated by individuals under its jurisdictional control, such as the March 2016 attack that killed former Army officer Taylor Force,” and “publicly condemns such acts of violence.”

"If you commit a very -- fairly low-level terrorist act, you get paid $400 a month. If you commit a very egregious terrorist act -- you murder an Israeli or someone else and you get a 30-year sentence, you get $3,500 a month," Chairman Bob Corker said about the "pay for slay" program. “In interviews with prisoners in Israeli jails who had committed these acts, they clearly stated their goal was to ensure that they did something egregious enough to at least get a five-year sentence where the payment is stepped up. This is -- this is sick. This is sick."

“I met Stuart Force, Taylor’s dad. We talked extensively. I'm glad that the United States Senate today and the committee, on a 17-4 vote, honored his life by making a change that will affect so many other people," he continued. "It's a bill [Taylor Force Act] now that is very crisp, it's surgical, it's meant to change the behavior of the Palestinian Authority, as he has mentioned so eloquently, but not intended to hurt the Palestinian people that have nothing to do with this law that’s been put in place by their government."

Each year the United States taxpayer sends more than $350 million in foreign aid directly to the Palestinian Authority, the most generous of any other country in the world.

An additional $95 million is shelled out after being funneled through the U.N. That money is then used to pay the families of terrorists to carry out terror attacks, which inevitably encourages violence. Over the past four years, the Palestinian Authority has paid more than $1 billion to terrorists and their families.

During his first foreign trip to the Middle East earlier this year, President Trump urged Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas to end payments for terrorists during a meeting in Bethlehem. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/07/29/most-of-the-officers-charged-by-marilyn-mosby-are-now-suing-her-n2199938

Most of the Officers Charged by Marilyn Mosby Are Now Suing Her!

Most of the Officers Charged by Marilyn Mosby Are Now Suing Her

Baltimore State Attorney General Marilyn Mosby's attempt to lock up the officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray has come up short. In a turn of events, she is now the one facing charges.

Last year, after an independent investigation by her office, Mosby announced she was seeking charges against Officers William Porter, Edward Nero, Garrett Miller, Caesar Goodson, Lt. Brian Rice, and Sgt. Alicia White for the death of Freddie Gray, a young black man who died in their custody in a police transport van. 

Following the acquittals of Nero, Goodson and Rice and the mistrial of Porter, Mosby announced last week she was dropping the remaining charges.

Yet, she made it clear that justice was not served. In a press conference, she sounded more like a protester than a state attorney as she shouted that Gray was a victim of police brutality.

After all is said and done, the five of the six officers Mosby sought punishment for are returning the favor by filing a lawsuit against her, alleging she is guilty of defamation, false arrest, false imprisonment and more.

The complaint filed by Porter and White stated that Mosby "made statements for purposes of quelling the riots rather than prosecuting police officers who had committed a crime," and that Mosby "exceeded her authority" and "brought charges against police officers that were wholly unsupported by evidence and probable cause."

The officers, attorney Michael Glass claimed, were "humiliated" by Mosby.

As such, she now has to play the role of defendant.

*** NOW SHE WILL SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! ***

Has anyone heard how that complaint was settled?  It has been a year and I am curious what happened or maybe I missed it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/08/08/gorka-explains-use-of-term-radical-islamic-terrorism-to-msnbc-you-dont-call-cancer-the-flu-n2366212

Gorka Explains Use of Term ‘Radical islamic Terrorism’ to MSNBC: You Don’t Call Cancer the Flu!

Gorka Explains Use of Term ‘Radical Islamic Terrorism’ to MSNBC: You Don’t Call Cancer the Flu

Dr. Sebastian Gorka, White House deputy advisor on national security, was questioned Tuesday on MSNBC about his insistence on the use of the termradical islamic terrorism.”

“I don’t understand how calling it by its name helps stop the attacks in Paris or in Belgium or in London,” MSNBC’s Ali Velshi said to Gorka.

"So If you, God forbid, caught cancer, and the hospital was forbidden from calling it cancer and said, 'you have the flu, go home and hydrate and  take some aspirins,' would you actually have the right treatment?" Gorka asked.

"No, but there's still no cure for cancer," MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle replied.

"Have you not heard of chemo?" Gorka asked.

"I have heard of chemo, and cancer can still kill you, so it doesn't matter what you call it," Ruhle rejoined.

"Doesn't matter what you call it, really?” Gorka replied. “So if I call it the flu, and say go home and take some aspirin, what's going to happen?"

“There must be a better response to that, right?” Velshi said. “I asked you a very straightforward question.”

"I gave you a very simple answer," Gorka responded. "If you misdiagnose anything, whether it's a serious disease or international geopolitical threat, you will never solve it.”

“For the last eight years we had an administration that said oh it’s economic, oh these people are disenfranchised,” he added. “Look it’s not about economics, it’s not about being disenfranchised, it’s about people who have an ideology that is evil and has to be destroyed."

Velshi then asked about stopping "lone-wolf" attacks perpetrated by individuals rather than by groups like ISIS.

"There's no such thing as a lone wolf. You do know that?" Gorka responded. "That was a phrase invented by the last administration to make Americans stupid. There has never been — never been — a serious attack ... or a serious plot that was unconnected from ISIS or Al Qaeda, at least through the ideology and the TTPs — the tactics, the training, the techniques, and the procedures — that they supply through the internet. Never happened. It's bogus."

Gorka is another National Treasure.
I am convinced that he would be kind to a muslim that wanted to assimilate, loved our Liberties, and Constitution.

His problem is with advocates of shariah, that do harm to innocents.
My problem, also.
Liberals know where stuff is leading, so they cloud the issue.
Gorka does not let them define and mince words.

I like him and he knows how to be interviewed and is prepared.  He doesn't go for Politically Correct like the last Administration and it is refreshing!!

Islam is actually sharia law. Islam is Just a word used to deceive. To demonstrate>

We have the constitution. It is the basis for all of our laws and the judicial system AND it instructs us as to the powers of the 3 branches of govt while requiring elections. It does all of this and more and one of those additional things It does is separate religion from the State. < THAT is to say the church entities do not make or enforce the laws. THAT is the States job.

Then we have islam. Islam is the State. Islam is the entity that makes and enforces the law of the land in islamic countries. There is no separation of church and State so how is it that islam is considered to be a religion when in fact it is a system of governance?

The powers that be within islam and the muslim faithful claim islam is a peaceful religion! To them I say show me how?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/08/08/left-wing-site-salon-cannot-pay-its-rent-heres-a-few-of-their-headlines-that-co-n2365618?

Left Wing Salon Cannot Pay Its Rent. Here's A Few Of Their Headlines That Could Probably Explain it

It appears as if the left wing website Salon.com is having trouble paying the bills. The site is often mocked for its absurd headlines and its reposting of stories from the bowels of the left wing blogosphere that are just insane. From giving political cover to pedophiles to deciphering the dark underpinnings of the nativity scene, maybe if they stopped being a progressive cesspool, they could—you know—attract more readers. Here are some of their greatest hits. Oh, yeah—there’s some incest apologists in the mix, along with the typical nutty theocratic takeover/Handmaid's Tale garbage. Also, terrorism is all our fault

1. A woman describes her sexual relationship with her estranged father. (What?!)

2. Genetic sexual attraction is normal, and very real”: A woman descri.... 

3. Meet pedophiles who mean well.

4. Marco Rubio’s deranged religion, Ted Cruz’s bizarre faith: 

5. Our would-be presidents are God-fearing clowns. (Of course, you need to bash people of faith.) 

6. My child is not in heaven: Your religion only makes my grief harder

Yeah, as you can see, this is just insane.

Here's how much they owe, according to the NY Post:

A landlord who late last year evicted Salon from its New York offices for nonpayment of $90,000 in back rent is now trying to force the digital publisher to pay more than $700,000 for the unused portion of a five-year lease that is slated to run through September 2019.

Salon had been paying over $300,000 a year to Vbgo Penn Plaza for offices at 31 Penn Plaza, near Madison Square Garden.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service