Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 98921

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dunno where to find spell check off-hand Landel! Try tools!
Funny Ray.  At least I learned one thing today!!!LOL
I didn't need spell check on that one, RAY!!!!!LOL  I owe you one so watch out!
HAHA LOL LMAO ROF, ECT---
REF: "....Landel, she has done a lot of good for the Conservative base. Made a few mistakes mistakes but then who doesn't.
~~~~~~~~mistakes mistakes ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaye, I hope you had a wonder'full' thanksgiving. I sure did. And I hope your son
survives his tenure down there !!

What is the MOST SICKENING about the story to me is....

" Hundreds of poor communities in the city of 6 million people are still so violent that police and state authorities cannot enter."--- WHY, is this allowed to continue??? In the 60's Dallas had an area that was so infested with vermin, that the Police had to go in 4 to 5 squad cars. I never understood why the "Govt." whether it is city, County, or State allows the situations to esscalate to that point. Mainly, the thugs do not respect authority, because "AUTHORITY"   NO LONGER HAS authority!! Peace officers can no longer Jack Slap the dog shit out of a creep for spitting in his face. Back in the days when I was on the force, AIDS was not prevalent. But, DON'T SPIT ON ME!!! These days it's more than TOTAL DISRESPECT, PERSONAL INSULT, because of AIDS. Violence, ONLY respects a greater violence. The bully, STOPS, when a greater force is used on him! An age old, known fact!  Thank you LORD for my peaceful, safe country life!!

WHAT A WONDERFULL CHRISTMAS PRESENT, THIS WOULD BE!!!!!!!!
WorldNetDaily.com
Brian Fitzpatrick © 2010 WorldNetDaily WASHINGTON:
November 23, 2010 9:45 pm Eastern
BORN IN THE USA?-- U.S. Supreme Court confers on obama eligibilityIs president a 'natural-born citizen' as Constitution requires? Is this the case that will break the presidential
eligibility question wide open? The Supreme Court conferred today on whether arguments should be heard on the merits of Kerchner v. Obama, a case challenging whether President
barack obama is qualified to serve as president because he may not be a "natural-born citizen" as required by Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution. Unlike other
eligibility cases that have reached the Supreme Court, Kerchner vs. Obama focuses on the "Vattel theory," which argues that the writers of the Constitution believed the term
"natural-born citizen" to mean a person born in the United States to parents who were both American citizens. "This case is unprecedented," said Mario Apuzzo, the attorney bringing
the suit. "I believe we presented an ironclad case. We've shown standing, and we've shown the importance of the issue for the Supreme Court. There's nothing standing in their way to
grant us a writ of certiorari." If the Supreme Court decides to grant the "writ of certiorari," it may direct a federal trial court in New Jersey to hear the merits of the case, or it may choose to hear the merits itself.*** The court's decision on the writ could be announced as early as Wednesday.*** If any court hears the merits of the case, Apuzzo says it will mark he "death knell" for Obama's legitimacy. "Given my research of what a natural-born citizen is, he cannot be a natural-born citizen so it's a death knell to his legitimacy. What happens on a practical level, how our political institutions would work that out, is something else," Apuzzo told WND. Mario Apuzzo observed it is "undisputed fact" that obama's father was a British subject. A hearing on the merits "is also a death knell because it would allow discovery so we would be able to ask him for his birth certificate, and we don't know what that would
show," according to Apuzzo. "We might not even get to the question of defining 'natural-born citizen.' If he was not born in the U.S., he'd be undocumented, because he's never been
naturalized. We don't even know what his citizenship status is. Hawaii has said they have his records, but that's hearsay. We have not seen the root documents." Another attorney who has brought Obama eligibility cases to the Supreme Court, Philip Berg, agrees that discovery would sink obama's presidency. "If one court had guts enough to deal with this and allow
discovery, obama would be out of office," Berg told WND. "We would ask for a lift of obama's ban on all of his documents. The last official report said obama has spent $1.6 million in legal fees [keeping his papers secret], and the total is probably over $2 million now. You don't spend that kind of money unless there's something to hide, and I believe the reason he's hiding this is because he was not born in the United States." "The Supreme Court has never decided to hear the merits of an eligibility case," Berg added. "If the Supreme Court would decide to hear a case, Obama would be out of office instantly. If Congress decided to hear a case, obama would be out of office." "They're taking a different approach, arguing that both parents must be citizens," Berg noted. Apuzzo is arguing the "Vattel theory," which asserts that the term "natural-born citizen" as used in the Constitution was defined by French writer Emer de Vattel. Vattel, whose work, "The Law of Nations," was widely known and respected by the founding fathers, used the term to mean an individual born of two citizens. According to Apuzzo, Congress and the courts have addressed the question of who can be an American citizen, for example regarding former slaves, Asian immigrants, and American Indians. However, the term "natural-born citizen" has never been altered. "The courts and Congress have never changed the definition," said Apuzzo. "The founding fathers understood that the commander -in-chief of the armed forces needed to have two American citizens
as parents so that American values would be imparted to him." Apuzzo said the Supreme Court had clearly accepted Vattel's definition of "natural-born citizen" in "dicta," or statements made in opinions on cases addressing other matters. He cited Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall's opinion in the 1814 "Venus" case, in which Marshall endorses Vattel's definition. Apuzzo also cites the writings of founding father David Ramsay, an influential South Carolina physician and historian who used similar language to Vattel. Previous cases challenging Obama's eligibility have all been rejected on technical grounds. Numerous courts have decided that the plaintiffs do not have "standing" to bring a suit against obama because they have failed to prove they are directly injured by his occupation of the Oval Office. "To me that's false," said Berg. "The 10th Amendment refers to 'we the people.' If the people can't challenge the president's constitutionality, that would be ridiculous." "My clients have a right to protection from an illegitimately sitting president," said Apuzzo. "Every decision he makes affects the life, property, and welfare of my clients." Apuzzo said the founding fathers had good reason to require the president to be a natural-born citizen. "They were making sure the President had the values from being reared from a child in the American system, and thereby would preserve everybody's life, liberty and property in the process. "They made that decision, so my clients have every right to expect the president to be a natural-born citizen. It goes to all your basic rights, every right that is inalienable. The president has to be a natural-born citizen."
Well Landel. i just hope this is one that works. It would be great if it does but I am not going to hold my breath on this one!!!! I am hoping the Supreme Court takes it because it will eventually end up there and Obama isn't one of their favorite Presidents that is for sure since he dissed them at his State of the Union Speech!!!!!
Penny Nance, Chief Executive Officer; Concerned Women for America
We have just learned that the confirmation of the "Roadside Strangler" Judge -- Robert Chatigny -- is listed as the top agenda item for the Judiciary Committee's December 1st meeting. As I stated in the Washington Times, Judge Chatigny is a
disgrace to the legal profession and an example of one of the worst nominations President obama has put forth. I will not even dignify the horrible deeds of Michael
Ross (the "Roadside Strangler") by recounting them here other than to state the terrible fact that he murdered eight girls and women.
Here is what Chatigny said of the Roadside Strangler:
"[Michael Ross] never should have been convicted. Or if convicted, he never should have been sentenced to death." Judge Chatigny then fought to stop Ross's execution -- twice --and was overturned by the Supreme Court both times. Judge
Chatigny went on to suggest that "sexual sadism is clearly a mitigating factor." Mitigating factor? A sexual sadist deserves less time in prison because he's sick?
That twisted thinking is a normal reality for Judge Chatigny. The Senate Could Fast-Track Chatigny On Wednesday! I have instructed my staff to deliver our petitions opposing the Reid-Pelosi Lame Duck Agenda -- including the Chatigny nomination -- to the Senate Judiciary Committee in time for this hearing next Wednesday. That means, with the Thanksgiving break, we have very little time to gather more petitions.
OUR RECORDS SHOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT YET SIGNED OUR PETITION TO STOP THE REID-PELOSI AGENDA, INCLUDING THE CONFIRMATION OF THE "ROADSIDE
STRANGLER" JUDGE. PLEASE GO HERE NOW TO SIGN:
http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?u=35182&RID=26701317
Judge Chatigny should NOT even be considered for a seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals! He is anti-woman and has sided with a serial rapist and murderer.
Please... Go here to sign:
~~~~
Friends, here's yet another chance FOR YOU to do the RIGHT THING !! Go to this link---

http://www.grassfire.net/r.asp?u=35182&RID=26701317

On Election Day, Americans rejected the Reid-Pelosi Congress's overall liberal agenda. As a result, I believe the Lame Duck Congress lacks the political authority to pass pet liberal programs that clearly run counter to the will of the American people. Therefore, during this Lame Duck session:
** I oppose any new Tax Increases. Not extending the current tax rates is equivalent to a tax increase! Our economy cannot afford any tax increases. I urge Congress to extend the current tax rates.
**I Oppose Any New Government Spending. The people have spoken — Stop The Spending!
**I oppose efforts by the Lame Duck Congress to pass controversial judicial nominees who represent a radical judicial philosophy that is far outside the mainstream such as: Goodwin Liu (Ninth Circuit); Robert Chatigny (Second Circuit); Louis Butler (Western District of Wisconsin). I am especially concerned by the Chatigny nomination. Chatigny's radical record and his opposition of the sentencing for the "Roadside Strangler" puts him far outside the mainstream and he should not be confirmed.
**The Reid-Pelosi Congress should not use the Lame Duck session to repeal DADT and force the radical homosexual agenda on our military.
**Do Not Ratify the U.N.’s “CEDAW” Treaty. The nice-sounding treaty is actually an unconstitutional treaty that would deny American women basic freedoms and submit the U.S. to a U.N. committee. CEDAW should not be ratified.
Again, the people have spoken. I oppose efforts by the Lame Duck Congress to pass pet liberal programs that clearly lack the support of the American people.

For those who study history --- you recall that despite obama's continuous

attempts to quote Lincoln as a Democrat....

President Lincoln was a Republican President!

SO WHY DOESN'T oBAMA USE THIS FAMOUS LINCOLN QUOTE?

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

...... Abraham Lincoln

All of the better Presidents WERE REPUBLICAN--FACT

This is a good link and well worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JVAhr4hZDJE&vq=medium#t=19

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service