Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 98920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/meleanamoore/2017/04/26/herd-of-wild-...

***  OH WHAT SWEET  POETIC JUSTICE. ***

Herd of Wild Boars Kills Three ISIS Militants, Injures Five.

Herd of Wild Boars Kills Three ISIS Militants, Injures Five

ISIS militants were ambushed by an unexpected force on Sunday. 
  While preparing to ambush local anti-ISIS tribesmen who had re-located to northern Iraq after ISIS seized their town of Haija in northern Iraq, a herd of wild boars who patrol the area spotted the militants on Sunday. The herd proceeded to attack and kill three militants while simultaneously injuring 5 more, Sheikh Anwar al-Assi, a supervisor of anti-ISIS forces, told London-based news site, the Times

Al-Assi explained that the militants had already massacred 25 people attempting to flee the seized area of Hawija three days prior to the boars mauling them. Hawija is one of only three ISIS strongholds in Iraq, the Times noted. 

Islam. A brainwashed society in search of a world to conquer.

These pigs musta found out what muslims think of them! Lol.
Islam. A brainwashed society in search of a world to conquer.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/04/27/oregon-parade-canceled-due-to-violent-threats-by-antifascists-against-republican-participants-n2318542?

Disgrace: Oregon Parade Canceled Due to Violent Threats By 'Anti-Fascists' Against Republican Participants.

As we covered yesterday, Ann Coulter has been forced to cancel her planned speech at UC Berkeley after university officials -- who previously tried to shut it down over security concerns -- could not  guarantee the safety of the speaker or her audience.

Coulter challenged the school to provide an "appropriate room" for her lecture, but administrators said they could not comply with the request due to the security challenges. Sponsoring student groups started backing away from the event amid threats of violence, and then the author and polemicist pulled the plug, too:

Thus concludes a pathetic spectacle in which a torch-and-pitchforks mob successfully stamped out an event featuring someone with controversial and acerbic viewpoints. It's remarkable watching lefties on social media gloating over the cancellation (other liberals have been critical), mocking Coulter and the groups who invited her as cowardly "snowflakes" who can't take the heat. This is a perversion of truth. Conservative speakers and their supporters are standing down in the face of credible threats from bona fide fascistic silencers who are confronting and stifling speech they find objectionable with physical violence. Threatening or violating other people's literal safety in order to protect an emotional safe space is actual snowflakery, not the other way around. This is now the third time this has happened at Berkeley since February. If the university is incapable of safeguarding the rights of its students and guests, leaders in Washington should consider withholding federal funds from the school. 
 Succumbing to Heckler's Vetoes incentivizes further violence, threats and disruptions -- a lesson that local "anti-fascist" (a misnomer if there ever was one) radicals have learned quite well.

This is not acceptable. But the trend of organized left-wing violence and mob action is spreading. Beyond the growing list of campus examples, DNC-linked activists deliberately fomented a riot in Chicago that led to the cancellation of a Trump rally over the summer, and Trump supporters have been beaten and assaulted at other campaign events.  

Just yesterday, a pack of leftists stormed the Heritage Foundation's headquarters in Washington, DC.  And now there's this shameful development out of Oregon:

The annual 82nd Avenue of Roses Parade in East Portland has been canceled.

The parade, which is the first sanctioned event of the Rose Festival season, was scheduled for Saturday, April 29. Organizers said the event was canceled "following threats of violence during the parade by multiple groups."

The Multnomah County Republican Party (MCRP), whose members were going to march in the parade, said threats were made against their group.

According to the Oregon GOP, organizers of the parade received an email saying that a group would take their own initiative to make sure the MCRP didn't march in the parade if organizers let them participate.

Disgrace: Oregon Parade Canceled Due to Violent Threats By 'Anti-Fascists' Against Republican Participants

“We will have two hundred or more people rush into the parade into the middle and drag and push those people out as we will not give one inch to groups who espouse hatred toward LGBT, immigrants, people of color or others,” the email reads in part.

The email, which the Oregon GOP posted on its website, further reads, “You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely.” The sender of the email cites two organized Facebook events to show the seriousness of their demands. One of the Facebook events is associated with Direct Action Alliance, a group "organized in response to the rise of fascism in America."

I listened to coverage of this Coulter thing in Ca while traveling N here today. The students and organizers are nothing more than political thugs of the worst kind. I would classify them as anarchist wanba bes. Coulter is scheduled to speak tomorrow in Modesto, Ca which i will be going thru tomorrow. My plan is to stop and observe if time permits. I may take my truckers thumper stick and take a walk! One never knows when a dog mayvattack. Lol.

https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2017/04/28/the-rise-of-...

The Rise of the Generals!

Has President Donald Trump outsourced foreign policy to the generals?

So it would seem. Candidate Trump held out his hand to Vladimir Putin. He rejected further U.S. intervention in Syria other than to smash ISIS.

He spoke of getting out and staying out of the misbegotten Middle East wars into which Presidents Bush II and Obama had plunged the country.

President Trump's seeming renunciation of an anti-interventionist foreign policy is the great surprise of the first 100 days, and the most ominous. For any new war could vitiate the Trump mandate and consume his presidency.

Trump no longer calls NATO "obsolete," but moves U.S. troops toward Russia in the Baltic and eastern Balkans. Rex Tillerson, holder of Russia's Order of Friendship, now warns that the U.S. will not lift sanctions on Russia until she gets out of Ukraine.

If Tillerson is not bluffing, that would rule out any rapprochement in the Trump presidency. For neither Putin, nor any successor, could surrender Crimea and survive.

What happened to the Trump of 2016?

When did Kiev's claim to Crimea become more crucial to us than a cooperative relationship with a nuclear-armed Russia? In 1991, Bush I and Secretary of State James Baker thought the very idea of Ukraine's independence was the product of a "suicidal nationalism."

Where do we think this demonization of Putin and ostracism of Russia is going to lead?

To get Xi Jinping to help with our Pyongyang problem, Trump has dropped all talk of befriending Taiwan, backed off Tillerson's warning to Beijing to vacate its fortified reefs in the South China Sea, and held out promises of major concessions to Beijing in future trade deals.

"I like (Xi Jinping) and I believe he likes me a lot," Trump said this week. One recalls FDR admonishing Churchill, "I think I can personally handle Stalin better than ... your Foreign Office ... Stalin hates the guts of all your people. He thinks he likes me better."

FDR did not live to see what a fool Stalin had made of him.

Among the achievements celebrated in Trump's first 100 days are the 59 cruise missiles launched at the Syrian airfield from which the gas attack on civilians allegedly came, and the dropping of the 22,000-pound MOAB bomb in Afghanistan.

But what did these bombings accomplish?

The War Party seems again ascendant. John McCain and Lindsey Graham are happy campers. In Afghanistan, the U.S. commander is calling for thousands more U.S. troops to assist the 8,500 still there, to stabilize an Afghan regime and army that is steadily losing ground to the Taliban.

Iran is back on the front burner. While Tillerson concedes that Tehran is in compliance with the 2015 nuclear deal, Trump says it is violating "the spirit of the agreement."

How so? Says Tillerson, Iran is "destabilizing" the region, and threatening U.S. interests in Syria, Yemen, Iraq and Lebanon.

But Iran is an ally of Syria and was invited in to help the U.N.-recognized government put down an insurrection that contains elements of al-Qaida and ISIS. It is we, the Turks, Saudis and Gulf Arabs who have been backing the rebels seeking to overthrow the regime.

In Yemen, Houthi rebels overthrew and expelled a Saudi satrap. The bombing, blockading and intervention with troops is being done by Saudi and Sunni Arabs, assisted by the U.S. Navy and Air Force.

It is we and the Saudis who are talking of closing the Yemeni port of Hodeida, which could bring on widespread starvation.

It was not Iran, but the U.S. that invaded Iraq, overthrew the Baghdad regime and occupied the country. It was not Iran that overthrew Col. Gadhafi and created the current disaster in Libya.

Monday, the USS Mahan fired a flare to warn off an Iranian patrol boat, 1,000 meters away. Supposedly, this was a provocation. But Iranian foreign minister Javad Zarif had a point when he tweeted:

"Breaking: Our Navy operates in -- yes, correct -- the Persian Gulf, not the Gulf of Mexico. Question is what US Navy doing 7,500 miles from home."

Who is behind the seeming conversion of Trump to hawk?

The generals, Bibi Netanyahu and the neocons, Congressional hawks with Cold War mindsets, the Saudi royal family and the Gulf Arabs -- they are winning the battle for the president's mind.

And their agenda for America?

We are to recognize that our true enemy in the Mideast is not al-Qaida or ISIS, but Shiite Iran and Hezbollah, Assad's Syria and his patron, Putin. And until Hezbollah is eviscerated, Assad is gone, and Iran is smashed the way we did Afghanistan, Iraq, and Yemen, the flowering of Middle East democracy that we all seek cannot truly begin.

But before President Trump proceeds along the path laid out for him by his generals, brave and patriotic men that they are, he should discover if any of them opposed any of the idiotic wars of the last 15 years, beginning with that greatest of strategic blunders -- George Bush's invasion of Iraq.

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/04/27/ban-on-sanctuary-jurisdic...

‘Never talk to me again’: Ban on sanctuary jurisdictions passes Texas House despite tears, pleas for mercy.

*** YE-HAA! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! ***

As Twitchy reported Wednesday, the Texas House had taken up debate on Senate Bill 4 and was working its way through more than 180 amendments, a process which looked like it would continue well into the early morning- It did, and after 16 hours of debate and plenty of tears, the Texas House passed #SB4 on a party line vote Thursday afternoon94 to 53.

The legislation outlaws sanctuary jurisdictions throughout the state, imposes civil penalties for entities in violation of the law, and makes it a misdemeanor for sheriffs, constables, police chiefs, and local leaders not to cooperate with federal authorities and honor requests from immigration agents.

Democrats obviously are not happy about the outcome, and plenty of tears were shed during the debate.

Rep. Mary Gonzalez made it clear to her colleagues that she hoped any who voted for #SB4 would never again speak to her.

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/04/27/ban-on-sanctuary-jurisdic...

‘Never talk to me again’:

Ban on sanctuary jurisdictions passes Texas House despite tears, pleas for mercy.

*** YE-HAA! DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! ***

As Twitchy reported Wednesday, the Texas House had taken up debate on Senate Bill 4 and was working its way through more than 180 amendments, a process which looked like it would continue well into the early morning- It did, and after 16 hours of debate and plenty of tears, the Texas House passed #SB4 on a party line vote Thursday afternoon94 to 53.

The legislation outlaws sanctuary jurisdictions throughout the state, imposes civil penalties for entities in violation of the law, and makes it a misdemeanor for sheriffs, constables, police chiefs, and local leaders not to cooperate with federal authorities and honor requests from immigration agents.

Democrats obviously are not happy about the outcome, and plenty of tears were shed during the debate.

Rep. Mary Gonzalez made it clear to her colleagues that she hoped any who voted for #SB4 would never again speak to her.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service