Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

For those subjects  that just don't quite fit any of the other ones--haha

Welcome to all Visitors.--

Please note:  If and when I use caps. or underscore any of my posts---

Please know that I am attempting to " emphasize " only, and am NOT HOLLERING--OK?

Please show all links or sourses of your info--Let 'er Rip.   Thanks, Landel

Views: 105194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had 2 encounters with rattlers. At age 16 I was squirrel hunting in Md with a single shot 12 ga. I was walking on a logging rd mostly looking up into the trees when I looked down to see a 44 inch diamond back stretched out sunning himself on a cool day. He was 3 ft in front of me and I did the stupid 16 yr old thing> Since it wasn't moving I figured it was dead. NOT. I STARTED to kick at it and THAT is when it decided to start coiling and rattling! I about chit my britches but went brain dead by not simply backing up! Instead I pointed the shotgun down at a severe angle and BOOM! What happened next is the freaky part> the snake went airborne jumping straight up about 4 ft in a writhing ball! Now THAT really freaked me out! I was contending with a flying snake! Lol. The snake hit the ground just rolling and writhing and I STILL did not have enough sense to back up! I think i started doing a tap dance trying to avoid the sob while reloading and BOOM. I shot it again. It was still moving so BOOM again! Lol. By that time I had begun thinking so i backed up and got a good angle on him an blew it off the road. My buddies finally arrived after a few minutes and we cut the head off and headed to town with the snake in a box in the trunk. About 2 hrs later we ran up on some friends so we showed them the snake in the warm trunk. One of them grabbed the rattles and started to lift it out of the trunk! Would you believe that stump without a head came around and struck the guys arm! Needless to say we all freaked out and learned a valuable lesson.

WOW, that would have been scary!!  I do not like any kind of snakes and do not go where there are rattlers.  Amazing!!

Another time in Fla I ended up with what is called a pygmy rattler in the VW work vqan! They are about 18" long with a nasty attitude. The wife and were headed home from work when I noticed a snake coiled up in the middle of the road. This was in a residential area and kids were about to be coming home from school. I stopped beside the snake and looked down at it. It never moved so i had the bright idea to grab our umbrella, open the door and use the top of the umbrella to flip the little bstrd into the ditch. BIG MISTAKE! LOL. AS soon as that tip touched that sob he struck straight up catching the cuff of my pants. Of course I jumped back and that drug the little bugger up into the van! NOT GOOD! Luckily he dropped off my cuff but now he was in the van coiling up right in front of the seat. Wifey was screaming with her feet up in the windshield and I was stuck standing between her and our new buddy coiling up on the floor. Well, she finally got hold of the door handle and we both bailed out the passenger side leaving the van running in the middle of the street. Now i gotta figure out a way to reclaim our van! Long story made short I found a hoe and used it to dispatch our new uninvited guest.

WOW, that would have been something I wouldn't want to happen to me!!!  I am glad you and your wife made it out OK.  You have had some close calls for sure!!  I haven't and don't want any!!!

Well I am headed for bed.  Good Night everyone, sleep well and pleasant dreams! Drive carefully Ray and be safe!!  If you get out of your truck and see a snake ~~~ RUN!!! LOL

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-stops-800-obama-regulations      7/20/17   

Trump Stops 800 obama Regulations.

The Trump administration has stopped over 800 regulations proposed under former resident barry obama, according to a new White House report.
  Reuters reported Thursday:
 The White House said Thursday it had withdrawn or removed from active consideration more than 800 proposed regulations that were never finalized during the obama administration as it works to shrink the federal government's regulatory footprint.
  In a report, the Trump administration said it had withdrawn 469 planned regulatory actions that had been part of the obama administration's regulatory agenda published last fall. Officials also reconsidered 391 active regulatory proceedings actions by reclassifying them as long-term or inactive "allowing for further careful review," the White House said.  

Source: Free Beacon

That is fantastic!!  Too many unnecessary regulations stymies productivity!!!

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/another-fox-sex-scandal-uncovered      7/19/17

Another Fox Sex Scandal Uncovered.

21st Century Fox paid off a woman who accused former top executive David Hill of sexual misconduct while he ran Fox Sports, two individuals with knowledge of the situation told TheWrap.

The payment came when Hill was chairman of Fox Sports. Hill, part of Fox chief Rupert Murdoch’s inner circle, was promoted to chairman of Fox Sports Media Group the following year, and had a 24-year career with the company that ended in 2015.

“That’s the earliest recorded Fox case I’ve heard about,” attorney Lisa Bloom, who has filed several sexual harassment suits against Fox, said of the 1998 case. “If they’d cleaned house then, or simply monitored their staff to require compliance with the law, so many women could have been spared.

The payment happened in 1998, and suggests Fox had issues with sexual harassment long before the investigations that led to the exits of Fox News star Bill O’Reilly and founder Roger Ailes, and the ouster of Fox Sports President Jamie Horowitz last month.     

Source: TheWrap

You know I still have questions about the harassment these ladies came up with.  Once one gets money then another will try.  I am not saying they are wrong but something doesn't add up.  What they need to do is tell the person the first time to leave them alone or they will go public.  If the person doesn't then go public.  I am not saying something didn't happen but there is a big difference between a person saying something and then trying to touch you.  IF it happens once then have a recorder on you at all times.  They have them so you can record and no one will know.  Some men think they are more important than they are and will try but when you work in the industry then be prepared for anything.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/ice-leader-warns-sanctuary-citie...    07/20/17

ICE Leader Warns Sanctuary Cities That They Are Coming

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Thomas D. Homan says his team, unshackled by President Donald Trump, is "open for business" and planning to target sanctuary cities with additional resources and 10,000 new agents. 

And he's not sorry about it. 

Homan told The Washington Examiner on Tuesday that deportation targets have surged now that President Trump has "taken the handcuffs off of law enforcement."

The top ICE official explained that illegal border crossings have plummeted by nearly 70% since Trump took office, "arrests inside the country have jumped 40% and that demands for illegal criminals in local jails has skyrocketed 80%." 

Now that illegal crossing have dropped to "a historic low," according to Homan, border officers can turn their attention to illegal immigrants settled in the country, including those in sanctuary cities, of which there are over 300 in the United States.

Source: Daily Wire

That is super good news!!  We need them sent home!!!

I read where illegal crossing have slowed down.  Not that the border patrol don't have their hands tied like they did with Obama.  It is great now they can go after those that are here and not suppose to be.  Taking the handcuffs off is great and about time.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trumps-pick-to-lead-the-fbi-has-...     7/20/17

Trump's Pick To Lead The FBI Has Just Received Unanimous Approval

Christopher Wray, President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the FBI, has been unanimously confirmed by the Senate Judiciary Committee. 

“Mr. Wray has an impressive legal resume, having spent many years as a federal prosecutor fighting violent crimes and public corruption. He’s received the Justice Department’s highest award for public service and leadership," Chairman Chuck Grassley released in a statement. "During his hearing, he spoke of his deep respect for the FBI in keeping Americans Safe, and he pledged that he ‘will never allow the FBI’s work to be driven by anything other than the facts, the law, and the impartial pursuit of justice.’ His unanimous support by the Judiciary Committee today is a strong indication of our faith in his abilities to lead the FBI, and I look forward to confirming him on the Senate floor."

Wray's confirmation was held last week. He was pressed on a number of issues, including how he plans to handle conflicts with the White House. He served as assistant attorney general to Attorney General John Ashcroft under President George W. Bush from 2003-2005 and was unanimously confirmed by the Senate for the position of assistant attorney general in 2003.

Wray's nomination now heads to the full Senate for a vote. He will replace former crooked FBI Director james comey, who was fired by the President in May. FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has been serving as Acting FBI director.

Source: Town Hall

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service