Tea Party Organizers -- A Troll-Free No Spin Zone!

Tea Party Organizers Educational Forum. Our Mission is to Educate & Organize.

The topic here is "Are all Muslims to be considered as dangerous?" To answer that question we 1st need to figure out what a Muslim is and who amongst them are followers of the Quran because the Quran followers are the ones who believe in this Sharia law we have been hearing about lately. Questions to get this discussion rolling might be->
1-> Are Buddhists Muslims and what is their holy book?
2-> What about the Hindu religion? Is it also based on world domination and Sharia law?

I am sure we can come up with many more questions to talk about in this discussion so have at it! 

Views: 731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Islame is Islame no matter what other labels are attached to it....

The power behind sharia law in the world (educational) and eye opening.

this needs to be watched in it’s entirety a bit long but worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey-TRpkUiPI&feature=player_embedded

Thanks for the good info, Monti.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY.... THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ISLAM MUSLIM-

by Veronica Varallo on August 18, 2010

Ok, lets look at this issue of Muslims. You need to  know that they are NOT a religion and feel that all they want to do is destroy all Christianity! And believe they are a Political Force or Nation. I take the later opinion. But first, one much understand what these people believe.

I worked for the Narc Squad when in High School. I was taught to get into the mind of the criminal in order to know his next move. That is true even with strategies used in our Military. KNOW YOUR EMEMY. GET INTO HIS MIND.  If we are to protect ourselves against this belief system, we must first know exactly what it is. I do not care what people call it, the most important thing is to understand the danger it poses to our Nation.
 I am going to give you some information from people trained in fighting this force of Islam. One is Colonel Ronald Nelson who is a retired Colonel U.S. Army, trained in insurgencies. The other is a Irareli Rabbi trained in knowing the mind and Strategies of Islam.

After 9/11 I wanted to know what on this earth could possess a person to kill themselves and thousands of innocent people in the name of some god. So I picked up the Quran and started studying. That is the most successful way to get into the mind of Muslims. Study their Quran. However, David will tell you that it is a very difficult read and takes much time. So I am going to post messages from the above experts. You decide for yourself what you want to call them. This message explains the symbol of Islam. This one strikes my heart with even more concern than all the others. For this one is directed directly at Our Creator God and all Christians.
I want you to know that "Allah" as he puts it, does not mean our Christian God!
Allah is one of 360 Arab gods that once existed in their minds any way. Muhammad chose Allah.
The Koran, the bible of the Muslims, is written in classical Arabic. Very few Arabs can read classical Arabic. So, what the Mullahs and Imams say in the mosques, is what they know about the Koran. The average Muslim has second hand information. Devout Muslims bow and worship Allah/Satan five times a day.

Those who serve Satan, act like Satan. They become destroyers. Muslims suicide bombers destroy life, their own and the lives of others. Allah is the ancient "moon" god worshiped by the Arabs. pronounced Ta' alah' te'kah meaning "your curse" or literally, "the curse of you" in the heart of this Hebrew word is the word "al'ah" meaning curse. I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you:and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Now my dear friend, go to the book of Genesis you will see that God made two great lights in heaven. The Sun and the Moon. Now this is prophesy. The sun represents God, and the Moon has no light but from God. Imagine that believers such as Christians are this moon in the heavens reflecting the light of God.
Now, there is a star in heaven, called the light bearer for Lucifer. This is Venus the morning Star, not the same as used in reference to Jesus. (Yeshua). Now, look at the Islamic symbol the moon crescent and that star. The crescent is present when darkness covers the moon, this is a symbol of war against the light of God and a covering of darkness over his people by Islam. That star is present representing the source of this darkness or covering is Lucifer. We Jews know these things, and clearly see them as B'nai or Satan, B'nai H'lail, (children of Satan, children of the Dark one). 

~~~~~

Did not know this was on film---But here it is---
FYI:- APPARENTLY oBAMA STILL DOESN'T KNOW WHETHER
HE IS A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN..... UNTIL THE MEDIA CORRECTS HIM !
  This is absolutely amazing that someone running for president of
'the United States ' said this on a public television program.
  The following is a narrative taken from Sunday Morning's televised
'Meet The Press'. and the author is employed by none other than the
Washington Post!! Yeah......the Washington Post of New York and Los
Angeles Times fame!!
 I  Must say that I'm dually impressed...
 with Sunday's Televised 'Meet the Press'
Senator obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. 
obama Explains  National Anthem Stance,  Sun, 07 Sept. 2008, General
Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked obama to explain why he doesn't  follow
protocol when the National Anthem is played. The General also stated
to the Senator that according to the United States Code, Title 36,
Chapter 10, Sec. 171...During rendition of the national anthem when
the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected
to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart.
At the very least, 'Stand and Face It'
 Senator obama Live on Sunday states,

'As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides, obama said.....
 "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is
a symbol of oppression. And the anthem itself conveys a war-like message.---You know, the bombs bursting in air and all. It should be swapped for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing.' If that were our anthem,then I might salute it. We should consider to re-invent our National Anthem as well as to re-design our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love.
 It's my intention,if elected,to disarm America to the level of
acceptance to our Middle East Brethren.

If we as a Nation of warring people, should conduct ourselves as the nations of Islam, whereas peace prevails." Perhaps a state or period of mutual concord between our governments.

When I become President, I will seek a pact or agreement to send hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of  enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts.

We as a Nation have placed upon the nations of Islam an unfair injustice. 
 My wife disrespects the Flag for many personal reasons. Together she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past, many years ago.

She has her views and I have mine'. Of course now,
I have found myself about to become the President of the United States
and I have put aside my hatred.

I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation and offer the people a new path of hope.

My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.
  WHAAAAAAAT the Hell !!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right.
This could possibly be our next President. I, for one, am speechless.  
Dale Lindsborg ,  Washington Post.
 This is our next President. I, for one, am speechless.
Well, we shall see just how quickly this gets shut 0ut!! It is bound
to be released sooner or later.

Very correct Landel.  islam is a pseudo-political movement.  Pseudo meaning=deception/falsehood.  Deception means the following:

• Lies: making up information or giving information that is the opposite or very different from the truth.
  • Equivocations: making an indirect, ambiguous, or contradictory statement.
  • Concealments: omitting information that is important or relevant to the given context, or engaging in behavior that helps hide relevant information.
  • Exaggerations: overstatement or stretching the truth to a degree.
  • Understatements: minimization or downplaying aspects of the truth.

Remind you of anyone currently sitting in the White House?

However, religion is thrown into the muslim flay in order to keep control of the membership.  Depends on the level of education.  The Three (3) R's.  Christian and educated or muslim and a 19th century goat farmer?  OMG!  Obama Must Go!!!     

~~Wanna   Do  something,  rather  than  just  talk  aout  it? ---ME   TOO!!~~

Just one click---away--***Action Item***

Please click HERE

Support Members of Congress Calling for Muslim Brotherhood Investigation!

To: "Landel " <lrctrublu>
ACT! for America

REMINDER
IMPORTANT AND TIME-SENSITIVE
LEGISLATIVE ACTION ALERT!

VOICE YOUR SUPPORT FOR REP. MICHELE BACHMANN
AND OTHER MEMBERS OF CONGRESS CALLING FOR AN
INVESTIGATION INTO THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD’S
POSSIBLE INFILTRATION OF OUR FEDERAL AGENCIES!

Dear Landel R., 
 As you may be aware, recently Representative Michele Bachmann, along with Representatives Trent Franks, Louie Gohmert, Thomas Rooney, and Lynn Westmoreland, sent letters to the Inspectors General (IGs) of the Departments of State;
Justice; Homeland Security; Defense and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

In those letters they asked for investigations into the influence of the............................................... Muslim Brotherhood within these agencies.

See the letters they sent to the IGs by CLICKING HERE.

It is unfortunate that, as usual, politics has gotten in the way of our national security. 
 Shortly after the letters were sent, Representative Keith Ellison fired off a letter of his own to the Members of Congress, demanding explanations.

See Mr. Ellison’s letter by CLICKING HERE.

And then something unusual happened—at least unusual as far as how prepared most Members of Congress are to defend their actions when it comes to protecting our nation against the threat of radical Islam.

Representative Bachmann politely replied to Congressman Ellison’s letter in her own 16 page—multi-footnoted—correspondence offering detail after detail about why the letters to the IGs were necessary.
See Representative Bachmann’s response to Representative Ellison by CLICKING HERE.

As usual, many in the mainstream media are attacking Representative Bachmann and her colleagues. They are doing so by working to shift the focus from the issue at hand—examining whether the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated specific federal agencies—to a tangential issue.

We cannot let that happen. We must send a strong message of support for the calls for investigations by the Inspectors General. That is the issue at hand, and that must be our continued focus.

While this issue is receiving much attention by both the media and up on Capitol Hill, the U.S. Congress is watching and listening. What will they hear from the people back home?

***Action Item***

Please click HERE to be taken to the Contact Congress page of our website. Click on the Alert in the red box entitled: Support Members of Congress Calling for Muslim Brotherhood Investigation. From there, follow the easy directions and send your e-mails to those who represent you in the House and Senate. It should take no more than 5 minutes of your time.

Note: As you follow the directions to send your e-mail, you will see that we have provided a sample letter addressing this matter. We encourage you to modify the letter as you see fit to personalize it. AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND PROFESSIONAL. OTHERWISE, THIS EFFORT WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE! 
  Finally, please forward this Alert to everyone you know who shares our concerns about the Muslim Brotherhood and how the U.S. Government is addressing this threat.

Through our online system, writing your e-mail will take only a matter of minutes to make your voice heard. And if we ALL act together, it will be a powerful and effective voice that every Member of the U.S. Congress will hear.
Please act NOW!
Thank you for all that you do.

REMEMBER, YOUR VOICE COUNTS!
IF EACH OF US DOES JUST A LITTLE, TOGETHER WE CAN
ACCOMPLISH A LOT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ACT for America
P.O. Box 12765
Pensacola, FL 32591
www.actforamerica.org

ACT for America is an issues advocacy organization dedicated to effectively organizing and mobilizing the most powerful grassroots citizen action network in America, a grassroots network committed to informed and coordinated civic action that will lead to public policies that promote America’s national security and the defense of American democratic values against the assault of radical Islam.

We are only as strong as our supporters,  

HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Send a personalized version of this message to your friends.
~~~~~
UPDATE: UPDATE  UPDATE: UPDATE~~~~~

Grassroots support for Muslim Brotherhood Investigation

To:"Landel R." <lrctrublu> 

ACT! for America

IMPORTANT AND TIME-SENSITIVE

LEGISLATIVE ACTION ALERT!

ACT! FOR AMERICA GRASSROOTS MAKE THEIR VOICES
HEARD ON CAPITOL HILL: SEND OVER 10,600 E-MAILS TO
THEIR FEDERAL LEGISLATORS!

Dear Landel R., 
  Over the last few days, ACT! for America’s grassroots have demonstrated a massive force of support for Representative Michele Bachmann and her colleagues Representatives Trent Franks, Louie Gohmert, Thomas Rooney, and Lynn Westmoreland, who recently called for investigations into the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood within certain federal agencies. 
 See the congressional letters calling for this investigation by CLICKING HERE
 Last week, we asked you to send an e-mail to your Members of the U.S. Congress in support of the legislators’ request. We also stressed that the tangential issue upon which the mainstream media, as well as other politicos (many of whom should know better) were focusing, should not be the main focal point. The issue is whether the Muslim Brotherhood has positioned itself in our highest levels of government.   The American people deserve to know! 
 David N. Bossie, President of Citizens United
, offered what we feel is an excellent assessment of, and response to, the overall issue. We think you’ll enjoy reading it, which you can do by

CLICKING HERE.

While 10,600 e-mails to Capitol Hill is a great start, we know that there are many, many more Americans who support an investigation into the Muslim Brotherhood’s influence within our government. The only way our federal legislators are going to understand that this level of support exists is if they hear from their constituents. If you have not yet taken the 5 minutes necessary to make your voice heard in the U.S. Capitol, PLEASE do so now by following the simple steps below.  ***Action Item***
Please click HERE to be taken to the Contact Congress page of our website. Click on the Alert in the red box entitled: Support Members of Congress Calling for Muslim Brotherhood Investigation. From there, follow the easy directions and send your e-mails to those who represent you in the House and Senate. It should take no more than 5 minutes of your time.

Note: As you follow the directions to send your e-mail, you will see that we have provided a sample letter addressing this matter. We encourage you to modify the letter as you see fit to personalize it. AS ALWAYS, PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND PROFESSIONAL. OTHERWISE, THIS EFFORT WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE!

Finally, please forward this Alert to everyone you know who shares our concerns about the Muslim Brotherhood and how the U.S. Government is addressing this threat. Through our online system, writing your e-mail will take only a matter of minutes to make your voice heard. And if we ALL act together, it will be a powerful and effective voice that every Member of the U.S. Congress will hear.

Please act NOW! Thank you for all that you do.

Are all Muslims to be considered a potential threat?  Is a person or persons whose core values DEMAND total 'SUBMISSION' ( Isalm means- total submission unto Allah) to their values, form of government (Sharia Law/Islamic State) and religion (Islam) or your death a threat?  Yes, Islam is antithetical to ANY other from of government, social system or religion in the World.  All Muslims are to wage JIHAD (holy war) against the INFIDELS (anyone other than an Muslim) until all the world is purged and a world wide Caliphate is established.

There can be no doubt that a TRUE MUSLIM... one who actively believes the prophet Mohamed is dangers and subversive to wards anything except Islam.  Until the West understands that the NORMAL state of Islam is at war with everyone else in the world Islam will continue too wage terror, proxy wars, which will gradually accelerate until overt world war occurs.

Ronald you have that exactly right.  We cannot trust any of them because of their beliefs.  I just don't understand anyone saying that they are just fine at least some of them.  They all believe the same!

RSS

© 2017   Created by Ray1547.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service